5 paisa is online stock trading company brought to you by India Infoline Securities Private Ltd, one of the leading Brokerage Houses in Indian Stock Market. It is online trading, buying, selling of shares in India, e-transactions, investment ideas, research, and quality analysis. Now you can buy and sell shares on 5paisa.com with speeds comparable and at times better than NSE's NEAT Terminal.
Screenshot of 5paisa.com
The site offers real time stock quotes, market news and multiple tools for technical analysis and Transaction services include mutual funds, personal loans and online broking. 5 Paisa offers free facility of subscribing to mutual funds, equity IPOs and other investment products using internet banking account of ICICI, HDFC, CITI and UTI banks.
To use 5 Paisa online trading service, customers need to do registration in this site by entering personal details, creating use Id. 5 paisa offers 2 online trading services for high and low volume equity trader:
Investor Terminal: For Low volume trader, 5Paisa.com offers equity trading terminal which called Investor Terminal. This is web based terminal and can be access from anywhere. This product gives limited features in comparison of Trader Terminal, which is a new product provided by 5Paisa.
Trader Terminal (TT): For High volume equity traders or day traders, 5 paisa offers Trader Terminal which provides high volume trading with powerful interface and fast order execution.
Best features of the Trader Terminal:
- Fast trade execution with instant trade confirmation.
- Live streaming quotes and price watch on any number of stocks.
- Intra day charts, updated live, tick-by-tick.
- Facility to customize any number of portfolios & watch lists.
- Facility to cancel all pending orders at one click.
- Live margin, position, marked to market profit & loss report.
- Set any number of price alerts on any number of scrips.
- Flexibility to customize screen layout and setting.
- Facility to square off all transactions at one click.
- Market depth, i.e. Best 5 bids and offers, updated live for all stocks.
- Top Gainers, Top Losers, Most Active, updated live.
- Index information; index chart, index stock information live.
- Facility to place after market orders.
- Online fund transfer facility from leading Banks including ICICI, HDFC, CITI and UTI banks.
- Online access to both accounts and DP to check live updated Order and Trade Book.
- Online intra-day technical calls.
- Historical charts and technical analysis tools.
- India Infoline’s world - acclaimed news service and research.
- Very fast execution speed
- Easy online fund transfer facility from leading Banks including ICICI, HDFC, CITI and UTI banks.
- Free facility of subscribing to mutual funds, equity IPOs and other investment products
- Rates are very competitive then other providers
- No intra-day tick by tick charts in Investor Terminal (IT)
- Learning 5paisa Trading Terminal is little hard.terminal
How to login in 5paisa.com?
To login in the 5paisa.com, first fill the registration form which you will get by clicking on register now option which will located on home page of the 5paisa.Fill the registration form by entering personal detail. You will also get registration form by mail or one of their agent visits you personally. Personal visit is not available in all cities. After registration, you will be necessaryly to put a certain amount of first margin deposit with them. The deposit can be of any amount, but it must not be less than Rupees Five Thousand. After activating your account, site will send a welcome kit, which includes details about your account, your username and password, and the user's manual. Welcome kit also includes CD ROM that will permit you to install trading software. If all the correct documents are sent and the forms are correctly filled, the site takes maximum 15 days to finish the formalities. Documents required are 2 latest passport size photos, proof of identity and address i.e. say electricity/ telephone bill, passport photocopies and PAN number. If you are already users of the 5paisa, then you can logon direct on http://www.indiainfoline.com/ipo for applying in an IPO.
Customer can get more information about 5paisa.com from below contact details:
- 5paisa Website: http://www.5paisa.com
- IPO / Mutual Funds investment website: http://www.indiainfoline.com/ipo
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +(91 22) 8785000
- Fax: +(91 22) 872 4222
- Customer Care: (044) 400 71000
- Tradeline (Dealing Room): (022) 400 71000
- SMS Service Helpline: 022 - 3054 2994 / 95 / 96 / 97/ 98 / 99
You Might Also Like :
- How to Do Online Trading by login at IndiaInfoline.com
- Comparison of Brokerage Charges of Traders in India 2012
- Barclays Stock Broker website(stockbrokers.barclays.co.uk) guide
- Tips for Buying Scottrade Penny Stocks from Scottrade.com
- Motilal Oswal offers Access to your Online Trading Account through Motilaloswal.com
- ChoiceTrade review 2010 : Choicetrade promotion code & Account Features