An Android phone, Altek A14 Leo has been launched by Taiwan based digital camera maker, Altek. A new hybrid smartphone with 14MP Camera has been introduced for the first time in the World by Altek. The A14 Leo will be accessible in China and Taiwan from this month but in some emerging markets, including India and Russia, it will be available in the second or third quarter of 2011. Altek A14 Leo is powered by Android 2.1 Eclair. This phone includes a 14MP autofocus camera with Xenon flash and 3x optical zoom. Altek A14 Leo is the first Android device that contains such a powerful camera with optical zoom feature.
Altek A14 Leo is featured with a 3.2 inch WVGA capacitive touch display with a 480 x 800 resolution, 800MHz processor, 3.5G, Wi-Fi, and support for a MicroSD card. Metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) technology is used in making the camera. A metal back cover hairline design makes graceful appearance of Altek A14 LEO. Overall appearance of Altek A14 LEO looks like a mini digital camera. This phone presents the perfect image display. Altek A14 Leo comes with 800MHz processor, 256MB ROM/256MB RAM, Altek Sunny9 image processing core, 1/2.3 inch CCD image sensor, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS.
Altek A14 Leo also comes with accelerometer, Compass, support multimedia file (MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WAV, OGG, MIDI, MPEG4, H.263, H.264, Motion JPG, YouTube playe), and 1020 mAh battery. Dimension of the phone is 4.41 x 2.21 x 0.61 inch and weight is 140 g. Altek Leo is featured with 14 MP optical zoom snapper so that this gadget will be the first choice of those people who love to capture images. Altek Leo not only comes with high pixels camera with optical zoom facility but also contains the HD recording so this phone will take the attention of photographer. Altek A14 LEO did not configure any button on the right body and the slot.
Altek A14 LEO’s left side is outfitted with most of the key design, volume adjustment keys, the lens open key, camera shutter key and zoom keys. The power key/screen lock key is at the top of Altek A14 LEO. The bottom of the Altek A14 LEO has screen buttons for the four entities, from left to right home keys, function keys, back key and key photo view. The print of captured photograph is pretty impressive and the graphics of recorded video is really wonderful. Altek is also planning to another Android device that runs on Android 2.2 Froyo or 2.3 Gingerbread platform.
Features of Altek A14 LEO:
- Virtual keypad
- Data transfer for up to 150 Mbps
- Bar style mobile phone
- HD capture & playback support
- 3.2 inch WVGA multi touch capacitive touch screen LCD display with higher screen resolutions of 480 x 800pixel
- Android v2.1 Éclair operating system
- 14.0 mega pixel digital camera with Auto-focus, Xenon flash light, video recording support and 3x optical zoom lens
- Micro SD memory card slot
- Web browser
- Bluetooth connectivity
- WiFi LAN connectivity
- Preloaded games
Price of Altek A14 LEO: Price of Altek A14 Leo is not announced yet but expected price of Altek A14 Leo is Rs 30,000.
Video of MWC 2011, Altek Leo A14 from youtube:
You Might Also Like :
- Terminally ill boy Leo Haines stuns doctors by Amazing Art Exhibition
- 10 Android Smartphones In India below Rs 10,000
- ZTE Director: Specifications of Budget Android Sandwich Phone
- Verizon's HTC Lexikon Price & Specifications
- Micromax A78: Price, Specs & review of Super Touch Phone
- BenQ R100 Tablet PC : Release Date & Specifications