Asus is a distinguished manufacturer of computers in Indian market and recently it has launched two latest high quality notebooks namely G75VW and N56VM. N56VM is the new edition to the N series multi-functional Laptops of Asus while G75VW is specially designed as a gaming device. The innovative features of superior sound, Sonic Master and Asus Magic Touch technologies as well as Instant Connect and Instant On characteristics are present in both the laptops due to the 3rd Generation Ivy Bridge Intel Core processors equipped in them.
It has Full HD 1080p wide-view screen, SonicMaster Premium audiophile-worthy sound, and comes with an all-new exclusive appearance with zinc alloy casing that has previously won a prominent Reddot 2012 design award. N56VM sports Windows 7 Home Premium operating system to facilitate high performance level. N56VM has 15.6 inches full LED-backlit screen HD technology that is loaded with NVIDIA GeForce graphics feature. The wider screen provides idiosyncratic looks to the device. Managing director of System Business Group, Alex Huang commented that N series notebooks of Asus are always boated with ground-breaking ASUS DNA feature and they specialize in pro-grade sound and latest version of Intel Core processor. N56VM is ranged at Rs. 89,999 with high-end features.
G75VW, a gaming notebook is adorned with 17.3-inch screen featuring Full HD 3D Panel. G75VW is also garnished with rich graphics of Nvidia GeForce GTX 670M of 3GB. 1.3TB Hard Drive, 16GB RAM and Blu-ray Comb drive increases the functionality speed of the laptop. Windows 7 Home Premium operating system runs efficiently with Asus G75VW. Asus G75VW is priced around Rs. 1,39,999 with high-end gaming features. Both the laptops are admirable for their touch, sound and good looking features.
Devices introduced by Asus are designed with two basic aims of innovative and stylish outline. The Sonic Master sound technology inserted in both the devices is revised version of B&O ICE power. Sonic Master technology gives the lively effect to audio player with blend fine-tuned software, high-end speakers and resonance chambers. ASUS has constructed large touchpad to offer trouble-free operations like zoom-in and out, swipe, scroll and rotate. IOIC feature of G75VW and N56VM provides 2 seconds resume and stand by time of 2 weeks.
Specifications of Asus N56VM and Asus G75VW:
- Operating System:
- Asus N56VM & Asus G75VW: Windows 7 Home Premium OS
- Asus N56VM & Asus G75VW: Intel Core i7-3610QM Quad Core (2.3G, 6M)
- Asus N56VM: NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M (2GB DDR3 video memory)
- Asus G75VW: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670M (3 GB DDR5 video memory)
- Asus N56VM: 8GB of DDR3 1600MHz
- Asus G75VW: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz
- Asus N56VM: Blu Ray 4X Combo
- Asus G75VW: Blu Ray 4X Combo
- Asus N56VM: 15.6″ Full HD LED-backlit with 1920*1080 pixels resolution
- Asus G75VW: 17.3″ Full HD Non-Glare 3D Panel with 1920*1080 pixels resolution
You Might Also Like :
- ASUS Eee Pad Slider SL101: Price, Specs and Review
- Specifications of Asus Transformer TF300T
- Micromax X550 Qube: Specs, Features and Price
- Toshiba Satellite L600 Laptops: the newest affordable and "green" models
- BSNL Penta T-Pad IS701C: Specs, Price & Review of Cheap ICS tablet in India
- Know Big C Mobiles Price & Big C Mobile Store Rates at Bigcmobiles.com