Atmos Energy is one of the largest natural gas distributors in the United States. Atmos Energy distributes natural gas to 3.2 million residential, commercial, industrial, agricultural and public-authority customers and distribution services are provided to over 1,600 communities in 12 states. www.atmosenergy.com is official website of Atmos Energy. Read user guide for using Atmos Energy's online bill pay service.
Atmos Energy Corporation was started as Energas in the year 1983, a by-product of the natural gas distribution division of Pioneer Corporation. The company changed its name in 1988 as Atmos and started trading on the New York Stock Exchange. In Virginia and Texas, Atmos Energy is incorporated. The company sells natural gas supplies to industrial customers and municipalities in 22 states. It arranges for gas transportation and management services and manages company-owned gas storage and pipeline assets. It is one of the largest intrastate natural gas pipelines in Texas.
Atmos Energy's Business Service: Atmos Energy specifically planned services for their customers who has own or manage various properties like apartment complexes, landlords, property management companies, commercial/national accounts, and Realtors.
Business Services include the following:
- Large Volume Customer Reports
- Commercial Service
- Automated Meter Reading
- National Accounts
Atmos Energy's Home Services: Atmos Energy also provides hometown service. They offer efficient, dependable service when you need it. At their account center, customer can do online interaction. Through account center, you can pay your bill automatically with automatic payment plan and you can receive your bill by e-mail along with electronic billing plan.
How to manage your energy use at Atmos Energy?
Atmos Energy helps you to manage your home's energy use and learns how your energy use impacts the environment. Their accessible energy management tools calculate the greenhouse gas emission of your home appliances. In additional, you will learn energy saving instruction that can help you save money. The following Atmos Energy’s energy management tools are helpful to save energy:
- Energy Profile: The Energy Profile creates an adapted energy-use report to help you get knowledge about how energy is used in your home and its impact on the environment. The Energy Profile mentions energy saving advice and can calculate the payback of energy saving recommendations.
- Energy Calculator: Through Energy Calculator, you can estimate how much it expenses to activate home appliances per year and each appliance's greenhouse gas emissions.
- Energy Library: On many energy topics, detailed research is provided in the Energy Library tool.
- Energy Advisor: At Energy Advisor, you can ask an energy-related question to one of their experts.
- Clear Bill: Your most recent Atmos Energy gas bill is examined by Clear Bill to help you understand it better.
- Energy Saving Tips: Atmos Energy provides Energy Saving Tips for your home.
Atmos Energy’s customer services include bill inserts, your bill explained, natural gas prices, what customers are saying, fraud alert. At its official website, you can get safety and reliability tips. Atmos Energy provides various suitable ways to pay your bill including by mail, by debit/credit card, by bank draft, online or in person.
You can pay your Atmos Energy gas bill online from a bank account, VISA, MasterCard, or debit card. By Auto Pay option and enroll in automatic monthly payments, your payment will be automatically deducted from your financial institution every month. Until an Auto Pay message is displayed on your Atmos bill statement, you should continue to pay your bill. The screen shows the amount billed on my current month's Atmos Energy gas bill.
For paying bill one-time, you may pay up to 125% more than your current balance or 375% more than your average bill from the last 12 month period. At the Payment Amount field, you have to just enter the amount you want to pay. When you want to pay your bill less than the full amount, you will be charged late payment charge. If you are making a one-time payment, the Payment Draft date will be allowed if the payment method is an electronic check payment. All payments are processed in one business day.
Means of Payment and Billing:
- Make a One-Time Payment: Atmos Energy customers can conveniently and quickly pay their gas bill online by using debit card, credit card, and entering some required information at Make A One-Time Payment page..
- Bill payment by Telephone: You can pay your bill through check or credit card by contacting on 1-888-286-6700.
- Multi-Plan Signup Form: You an also pay your bill easily by enrolling for any one following Multi-Plan plans.
- Budget Billing Plan: Atmos Energy’s budget billing plan is an easy way to pay your gas bills on a constant basis. Your monthly payment amount is based on a continuing 12-month average of your bill amount. The price of natural gas and the usage amount will result in changes each month of the budget bill total amount. The average is recalculated during each billing cycle, which will cause your payment amount to fluctuate somewhat from month to month, but it should help cut your highest winter gas bills.
- Electronic Billing Plan: When your latest bill is ready to be viewed, the electronic billing plan makes it convenient for you to know. Provide an e-mail address and sign up for this plan. They note your email address, when your bill is ready and include a link you can click on to go directly to it.
- Automatic Payment Plan: To enroll in an automatic payment plan is convenient and easy because here you do not need to write checks and worries about paying on time. Just sign up one time and your payment is automatically deducted from your financial institution each month.
- Make Payment at Payment Centers: You can find your area Atmos Energy payment center at its Payment Centers page on its official website. After finding your nearer payment center, you make your gas bill payment easy and quick.
Customers of Atmos Energy can pay their bill online or via phone without any fee. Login at Atmos Energy account center and easily manage your Atmos Energy account online.
By log in, you can:
- View your bills online
- Enroll in an automatic payment plan
- Pay your bill online
- Manage multiple accounts
- See your billing history
- See your payment history
- Stop service
- Transfer service
- Perform an energy profile, clearbill analysis
- Graph consumption history
How to register?
Just following three steps you can register for online account at Atmos Energy center:
- Enter your username and password. Login and password to use for your online account and it must remain private at all times because you will be using this information to access your account information.
- Enter your e-mail address where you would like to have your new password e-mailed in the event that you forget your password in the future.
- Provide account information including the account number, your first and last name or business name as they appear on your monthly Atmos Energy bill. You must have at least one active customer account with Atmos Energy to get online access.
You Might Also Like :