In the recent time, New Generation is crazy about motorcycle, Bajaj pulsar is one of them. Motorcycle brand, Bajaj pulsar is owned by Bajaj Auto in India. Recently, Bajaj auto provides four types of pulsar bikes with engine capacities of 135 cc, 150cc, 180cc and 220 cc. Bajaj Pulsar has achieved the status of cult bike in India by its sturdy and macho looking. Here you can get details about the price of Bajaj Pulsar Bike. With its innovative and latest technology Pulsar DTSi will be a tough competition to Hero Honda CBZ Xtreme, Honda Unicorn, TVS Apache and Hero Honda Karizma. Bajaj Pulsar DTSi is in the price tag of Rs. 70-75,000.
The First Bajaj pulsar came with a 150 cc or 180 cc air-cooled, single-cylinder, petrol, spark-ignited four-stroke engine in 2000. They featured a single spark plug to ignite the air-fuel mixture fed from a carburetor, simple spring shock absorbers, round headlamp dome and 1,235 mm wheelbase. And the 180cc version has launched with a twin-tone horn. Electric starter was also offered in all Bajaj pulsar bike. Bajaj Pulsar DTSi is visual treat with its mean muscular aerodynamic shape. Apart from the smashing looks pulsar has lighter yet stronger alloy wheels. The head lamps also give a cool look. For first time in India Bajaj Pulsar DTSi is prepared with an Oil cooler, tube less tyres and new digital console that makes the Pulsar most sporty and stylish two wheeler on Indian roads.
Bajaj Pulsar 200cc was launched in 2006, with latest features radical styling, fuel injected, digital Speedo, oil cooling, rear-led lighting and more. Bajaj Auto has lunched latest 220 DTSi versions in 2009, and the bike has introduced at a very competitive price point of Rs 70,000. The 2009 pulsar DTSi is much more than just a non-fuel-injected version of the DTS-Fi. Visually, the bike has an all-black treatment with black forks, swingarm, alloys and engine paint. And other diagram tit-bits are chiseled 3d graphics, a redesigned console background and revised clip-on handlebars. And now recently Bajaj Auto launched its latest pulsar version 135ls, which is Available at a price of Rs 51,000 ex-showroom Delhi. The Pulsar 135LS is the first Indian motorcycle engine that offers four valves. Torque is 11.4 Nm @ 7500 rpm.
Bajaj Pulsar Price in India
Bajaj Pulsar 150cc DTSi Bike Price
- Bajaj Pulsar 150cc DTSi Price Mumbai – Rs.59,910
- Bajaj Pulsar 150cc DTSi Price Delhi – Rs.58,482
- Bajaj Pulsar 150cc DTSi Price Chennai – Rs.58,016
- Bajaj Pulsar 150cc DTSi Price Bangalore – Rs.57,418
- Bajaj Pulsar 150cc DTSi Price Hyderabad - RS 64,000
- Bajaj Pulsar 150cc DTSi Price Kolkata – Rs 65,500
- Bajaj Pulsar 150cc DTSi Price Pune – Rs 62,000
Bajaj Pulsar 180cc DTSi Bike Price
- Bajaj Pulsar 180cc DTSi Price Mumbai – Rs.61,511
- Bajaj Pulsar 180cc DTSi Price Delhi – Rs.59,720
- Bajaj Pulsar 180cc DTSi Price Chennai – Rs.59,500
- Bajaj Pulsar 180cc DTSi Price Bangalore – Rs.58,902
- Bajaj Pulsar 180cc DTSi Price Hyderabad – Rs 66,000
- Bajaj Pulsar 180cc DTSi Price Kolkata – Rs 68,500
- Bajaj Pulsar 180cc DTSi Price Pune – Rs 64,000
Bajaj Pulsar 200cc DTSi Bike Price
- Bajaj Pulsar 200cc DTSi Price Mumbai – Rs.70,568
- Bajaj Pulsar 200cc DTSi Price Delhi – Rs.67,755
- Bajaj Pulsar 200cc DTSi Price Chennai – Rs.68,275
- Bajaj Pulsar 200cc DTSi Price Bangalore – Rs.67,670
- Bajaj Pulsar 200cc DTSi Price Hyderabad – Rs 76,000
- Bajaj Pulsar 200cc DTSi Price Kolkata– Rs 77,500
- Bajaj Pulsar 200cc DTSi Price Pune– Rs 72,000
Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTS-Fi Bike Price
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTS-Fi Price Mumbai – Rs.85,685
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTS-Fi Price Delhi – Rs.82,165
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTS-Fi Price Chennai – Rs.82,685
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTS-Fi Price Bangalore – Rs.82,082
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTS-Fi Price Hyderabad – Rs. 92,000
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTS-Fi Price Kolkata – Rs. 92,500
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTS-Fi Price Pune – Rs. 88,000
Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS Bike Price
- Bajaj Pulsar 135cc bike Price Delhi – Rs.51,000
Bajaj Pulsar Specifications
|Pulsar 135||Pulsar 150||Pulsar 180||Pulsar 200 DTS-i||Pulsar 220 DTS-Fi||Pulsar 220 DTS-i|
|Top Speed (km/h)||115||120||130||135||144||145|
Key Features of Bajaj Pulsar DTSi
- Engine Oil Cooler to control the temperature and maintain the high speed and rpm.
- Digital Odometer, Digital Speedo Meter, Digital Fuel Gauge and two Digital Trip Meters contributes to enhanced riding comfort.
- Tubeless tyres for better road grip and stability.
- First bike in India with large 33 mm front fork for better shock absorbing ability.
- Constant velocity (CV) carburetor for high level of performance.
- Split seat for better riding and sitting comfort.
- The new Petrol tank flaps gives petrol tank an aerodynamic looks
The Bajaj Pulsar DTS-i ad and 180 CC Video ads from youtube
You Might Also Like :
- Bajaj Launched Experiential Website (Mypulsar.com) for Pulsar
- Bajaj Avenger 220 DTSi in India: Price, Specs & Review
- New Pulsar 220 2010 DTS-i in India : Price, Specifications & Review
- New 2012 Bajaj Pulsar: Price, Specs & First Ride Review
- Bajaj Discover 100cc in India : Price, review & Specifications
- KTM Duke 125 cc Bike launched in India : Specs & Price