The official website of Barclays Stock Broker is Www.stockbrokers.barclays.co.uk. Are you an experienced investor or have recently started investing on the stock market? Then you must know about the Barclays Stock Broker to right share dealing account. Here the full information of Barclays Stock Broker is mentioned below.
About Barclays Stock Broker
Since 1690, Barclays has been involved in banking and investment management in more than 60 countries. It is a holding company and listed on the London and New York stock exchanges. Barclays Stockbrokers is one of the leading retail stockbrokers in the UK. It has more than £10 billion assets currently under management. Barclays Stock Broker provides a wide range of financial investment products. You can buy and sell shares and access more than 800 funds at reduced rates. You will get iShares, investment notes, CFDs and spread betting. The Barclays Stock Broker member can enjoy
- Wide range of accounts tailored to their dealing needs
- Comprehensive online dealing services and research
Barclays Stock Broker provides following facilities:
Managed ISA - Manage your tax-efficient investments
Investment Notes - Innovative structured products developed by Barclays Capital.
Market Master - Ideal for online or telephone trading. You can open an account online today and be trading tomorrow.
Investment ISAs - tax-efficient sharedealing - free from Capital Gains and Income Tax
Company Dealing Account - ideal for a small to medium sized businesses
ShareDeal - a paper based certificated sharedealing service (only available by telephone)
Will writing and Executorship - protecting you and your family
Funds Market - providing access to leading fund managers. Choose to invest in single funds (Unit Trusts and OEICS) or funds dealing packages.
Contracts for Difference (CFDs) - rather than physically buying and holding stock, you deal on the price movements of an individual share or an index.
You can open the following accounts with Barclays Stock Broker
- Trading [link]
- ISA (Tax-efficient) [link]
- SIPP (Tax-efficient) [link]
- CFD Trading [link]
- Spread Trading [link]
- FX Trading [link]
- BARXdirect [link]
Barclays Stockbrokers CFDs Trading accounts benefits:
- No stamp duty on UK shares
- Small minimum dealing sizes
- The liquidity to execute larger trades, faster
- Low commission rates of just 0.15% on UK share trades
- Low financing rates of LIBOR +3% on long UK equity overnight position.
- Interest earned on short positions (held for more than 1 business day)
- Low deposit requirements. For example, take a 10,000 GBP position with a deposit of only 1,000 GBP
- Trade CFDs with BARXdirect: CFDs & Financial Spread Trading, or sign up for BARXdirect: Equities, which gives you access to Level 2 data, streaming Dow Jones news, prices and analysis and allows you to trade CFDs, equities, iShares and Funds from one platform.
If you open account with Barclays Stockbrokers, then you can access
- Limit orders, especially useful when the market is closed
- Daily briefings from analysts
- Access to equity research and funds research
- Online bulletin - informative and useful articles on the market
- Barclays Stockbrokers Price Improver scans the market makers to get best price
- Equity research e-mail alert with stock opinion
- If you buy and sell, reinvesting at least 75% of the proceeds, pay only one commission
- The Active Traders Club - exclusive benefits if you deal more than 15 times a year
You can get more information of Barclays Stock Broker.
You Might Also Like :
- Tips for Buying Scottrade Penny Stocks from Scottrade.com
- Stock Market Holidays 2010
- TD WaterHouse Login Guide to access Your Account at TDWaterHouse.Co.Uk
- Juniper Visa Card Account Access Guide
- Comparison of Brokerage Charges of Traders in India 2012
- How to Do Online Trading by login at IndiaInfoline.com