As the use and awareness of internet banking is grown in the Bangladesh, many national and international banking franchises are providing the online or internet banking facility to customers of Bangladesh. BRAC Bank is established in the year 2001 that mainly intends to serve many small and medium size enterprises (SMEs) all over the nation. In the time interval of 12 years, they have achieved great success to have more than 86 branches and 21 SME Service Centers around the country. BRAC is the 4th biggest SME bank around the world that also ranks in the top list of banks to process the remittances nationwide from the foreign country.
BRAC Bank provides you different banking facilities such as corporate banking, institutional banking, retail banking; probashi banking that particularly accommodates non-resident Bangladeshis. Moreover, BRAC provides the customized treasury, foreign exchange solutions and custody services. They own more than 300 ATMs and 400 SME unit offices all over the Bangladesh. They have huge number of customers who do online banking with BRAC to get the benefits of different online banking facilities.
How to log-in to BRAC online banking?
- If you are already aware of online banking facility of BRAC, then visit www.bracbank.com.
- Click on the e-Banking tab.
- Now, select internet banking followed by “log-in now" symbol.
- Enter your login id and password to get an entry in your online BRAC account.
- If you are accessing the BRAC online banking facility for first time, then click on the “Apply now” tab.
- One ".pdf" file will open. Print the internet banking application form of BRAC with terms and conditions.
- Fill up all required details on the form and submit your application to any nearest BRAC branch.
- After the successful entry into the bank’s database, you will get your login id and password.
Features of BRAC online banking:
Collecting detailed accounts: You can get the real time details of your account up to 18 months. It will help you to keep track of your expenses.
Bill Pay Monthly: You can do all the payments of your utility bills at one place and can get the summary of it.
Provide Finance: With BRAC online banking facility, you can transfer your money from one account to another, and you can also pay the loan installments with your BRAC account.
Statements online: BRAC provides the facility to print your statements online for any loan or credit work.
Telephone banking: You can also access your online BRAC bank account on your mobile by downloading the mobile application of BRAC.
You Might Also Like :
- Rbs Digital Banking Login Guide at RbsDigital.Com or www.Rbs.Co.Uk
- St.George Internet Banking Online at Stgeorge.com.au
- Indianbank.net.in Net Banking login guide
- How to Login to Union Bank of California Online banking at Uboc.com
- DBS Internet Banking: Get Online power with DBS iBanking
- Canara Bank Net Banking - Online Internet Banking at canarabank.com