Hi friends, Do You know, what is jelly bracelet and what is the purposes of it? Jelly bracelets are thin rubbery bands which can be wear one at a time or unified jointly on the wrists, ankles, or around the neck. They are available in many colors.
Jelly Bracelet colors meanings
- Pink - indicates the wearer is willing to give a hickey
- Purple - indicates the wearer is willing to kiss a partner of either sex
- Orange - indicates the wearer is willing to KISS
- Yellow - indicates the wearer is willing to HUG
- Black - indicates that the wearer will have regular "missionary" sex
- White - indicates the wearer will "FLASH" what they have
- Red - indicates the wearer is willing to perform a LAP DANCE
- Clear - indicates a willingness to do "whatever the snapper wants"
- Green - indicates that ORAL SEX can be performed on a girl
- Blue - indicates ORAL SEX performed on a guy
- Glittery Yellow - indicates HUGGING and KISSING is acceptable
- Glittery Purple - wearer is willing to French (open mouth) kiss
- Glittery Pink - willing to "flash" (show) a body part
- Glittery Green - indicates that the wearer is willing to "69" (mutual oral sex)
- Glittery Blue - wearer is willing to perform anal sex
- Glittery Clear - indicates that the wearer will let the snappee "feel up" or touch any body part they want
Jelly different colors bracelets with different meaning have been used in many health and fitness campaigns to fight cancer and other diseases. But now Youngsters devised a new sexual meaning for the wearing of the bracelets.
Jelly bracelet and sex bracelets are recently popular amid high school students. The wearing of jelly bracelets started when Lance Armstrong, an athlete overcame cancer and defied the odds. The colored bracelets wedged on and Lance raised millions of dollars in cancer research money.
Sex bracelets are stupid youngster trend with a risky sexual wind. The bright color bracelets are popular in youngster because they are creating argument and many children, and even adults, wear these decorative bracelets without any sexual connotation or meaning whatsoever.
You Might Also Like :