The Green Bay Packers is the 3rd-oldest franchise in the National Football League. This American football team is exclusive in professional sports due to its public ownership. There is a great chance for the fans and admirers for being the owner of this team. Green Bay had released its 5th stock offering to provide an opportunity for people to join an extremely unique grouping: “Owners of the Green Bay Packers”.
The stock share offering from Green Bay Packers had begun at 8 am CT on 6th December, 2011, and it will be last up to 29th February, 2012, and this ending date may also be extended. So this is the time to make your wish true, if you have ever desired to own a football team. Visit the official site www.packers.com to obtain detailed information, if you are interested to purchase the stock of the Green Bay Packers.
The database of currently available offering details is given below:
- The offering is available only for the people residing in US, as well as the US Virgin Islands, Guam and Puerto Rico.
- Each share will be priced at $250, with additional handling charge of $25 per transaction.
- Initially 250,000 shares will be offered by Packers.
- One can purchase shares online using debit or credit cards, and even via mail.
- There is a purchasing limit of 200 shares so no one can purchase more than this limit. The shares that have been purchased by person in 4th stock offering (1997-1998) will be included in shares counting.
- This offering will last up to 29th February, 2012, and it can be extended.
- Only individual person can buy the shares but one can include his/her spouse as joint tenant; one can buy shares as a gift for other peoples.
If you are interested fan for this offering then consider the below information:
- The Packers will have no compulsion for paying back the amount which has been paid by buyer to purchase Packers stock.
- Packers stock’s every offering will only made via an offering document.
- Any individual interested in buying of Packers stock should not buy the stock to get a dividend or tax deduction or to get a profit or any other financial benefits.
- The NFL rules and Packers bylaws harshly restrict Packers stock’s transfers, so you can’t transfer it.
- Packers Stock does not comprise an investment in “stock”.
- According to Packers, Packers stock purchasers will not get protection of securities laws regarding any sale or offering of Packers stock.
Proceeds from the offering are expected to go toward the planned $143 million finance expansion of the Lambeau Field. That expansion contains insertion of new video boards, as well as 6,600 seats in the south end-zone area of the stadium.
You Might Also Like :
- Brett Favre is a Grandfather of Brittany's Baby
- 2012 NFL Schedule: Dates & Times for each Game released
- Parco Marina Bay Special Discount Offers & Deals
- Win eBay Green Team Challenge Sweepstakes at Ebaygreenteam.com
- 2010 SuperBowl Dates & Schedule
- Register to Purexsavesgreen.com for Save Green, Go Green Sweepstakes