From the banking zone, Canara Bank is one of the famous names. Recently, canara bank has announced Canara bank Clerical recruitment 2010 notification. They invites online applications from eligible candidates for the current year 2010. These applications are invited only from Indian Citizens for recruitment of clerks. Total 1000 vacancies for the post of clerks and total 500 vacancies for the post of probationary officers are available at canara bank. Online application is available for interested candidates at the official website of canara bank - www.canarabank.com.
In July 1906, Canara Bank was founded by Shri Ammembal Subba Rao Pai, a great visionary and philanthropist, at Mangalore. Then it is blossomed into a limited company as 'Canara Bank Ltd.' in 1910 and after nationalization in 1969 it became Canara Bank. The main principles of canara bank are remove Superstition and ignorance, spread education among all to sub-serve the first principle, inculcate the habit of thrift and savings, assist the needy, work with sense of service and dedication, and transform the financial institution not only as the financial heart of the community but the social heart as well.
The main vision of canara bank is to supply high quality banking services along with improved customer orientation, higher value formation for stakeholders and to continue as a responsive corporate social citizen by effectively blending commercial chases with social banking.
Canara Bank Clerical Recruitment Application 2010 - canarabank.com
The candidates who are interested to apply for this job and make their career with canara bank, then apply online through the official website canarabank.com. On-line Registration was already started on 25.03.2010 and the last date of payment for registration is 24.04.2010.
For Probationary clerk
- Vacancies: 1000, age: minimum 18, maximum 28
- Qualification: Pass in 10+2 with 60% [SC/ST/PWD candidates – 55%] OR a pass in Graduation and also should have studied the local language of the State / Union Territory for which he / she is applying [as I / II / III language] either at SSLC / SSC or 10+2 or Graduation level.
- Job Profile: General Banking, House keeping etc and any other work assigned by the Bank from time to time.
- Clerk Scale Rs.4410-13210
For Probationary Officer [JMGS-I]
- Vacancies: 500, age: minimum 21, maximum 30
- Qualification: Graduation with First Class with 60% [SC/ST/PWD candidates – 55%].
- Job Profile: General Banking, House keeping, Supervisory functions etc and any other work assigned by the Bank from time to time.
- JMGS-I Scale Rs.10000-18240
- For Probationary clerk
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs.50/-
- For Other candidates: Rs.200/-
- For Probationary Officer [JMGS-I]
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs.50/-
- For Other candidates: Rs.300/-
The application fee / postal charges can be paid by; Directly crediting the amount in any Canara Bank Branch OR Paying the amount through NEFT in any other Bank.
Important Dates for canara Bank Clerical Recruitment Application 2010
- Opening date for online registration in website: 25.03.2010
- Closing date for online registration in website: 24.04.2010
- Tentative date of written test: (for probationary officer) 04.07.2010, (for probationary clerk) 18.07.2010
Candidates applying for the post of Probationary Clerks have to appear for test, from a centre allotted to the State / Union Territory for which he/she is applying.
How to apply:
The eligible candidates are required to apply ON-LINE through bank’s website www.canarabank.com. A copy of on-line application print out along with Registration Number & Password must be retained by candidate safely for records. Candidates who applying for more than one post, are required to make payment for each post separately and are required to apply on-line for each post separately.
For online application visit the Bank’s website www.canarabank.com->Careers->Positions. Then, go to the “Recruitment Project – 2010” and apply for appropriate post. Alternatively, candidates can click the link “Recruitment” scrolling in the “News Update”. After filling in all the required particulars, candidates shall submit the application on-line.
For More Details:
For full information about qualification, experience, age limit, how to apply, online apply and application format about Canara Bank Clerical Recruitment Application 2010, visit www.canarabank.com.
You Might Also Like :
- Corporation Bank Clerical Recruitment 2010 Notification
- Canara Bank Recruitment 2010 Application & Notifications
- Punjab national bank recruitment Exam & Results Updates
- Indian Bank Clerical Recruitment Notification 2010
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2010 for Probationary Clerks
- Canara Bank Net Banking - Online Internet Banking at canarabank.com