CenturyTel, Inc (formerly named Century Telephone Enterprises, Inc.) is a United States telecommunications firm, which is headquartered in Monroe, Louisiana. Webmail.centurytel.net is the login website where you can sign in for Email Service, which is really easy to use!! This article tells all about Centurytel Webmail (webmail.centurytel.net).
Screenshot of Webmail.centurytel.net
You can sign in now and get your email or manage your calendar. With Centurytel Webmail, you can also personalize your settings and manage your contacts. More exciting benefit of Centurytel Webmail is that you can get 1 GB storage mail box. For your kind information, CenturyLink Web Mail is only available to CenturyLink Internet customers.
Primarily the company operates as a local exchange carrier and Internet service provider in rural markets in 26 states. It is also a member of the S&P 500 index and a reseller of long distance service. In terms of lines served, CenturyTel is the eighth-largest local exchange carrier in the U.S.
Webmail.centurytel.net Email Service Benefits:
- More security - multi-level spam & virus protection
- More space - 1 GB storage mail box
- More emails - 4 FREE email accounts
- More lingo - spell-check & multi-language support
- More access - send and receive messages from anywhere
- More control - create email folder, lists and group contacts
- More gadgets - calendar and to-do list management
Centurytel Webmail Features:
- Easy of Use
- Manage Your Calendar
- Manage Your Contacts
- Personalize Your Setting
Have all your contacts and address information in one convenient place - Online.
- Create contact groups or lists for all your friends and families
- Add detailed information for each contact like addresses, birthdays, favorite hobbies, etc.
- Compose email messages directly from your contacts screen
How can you change my return email address?
If you send an email from WebMail, the "from" address always displays on your account I.D. at centurytel.net instead of your normal email address or your name, you can change your return email address. You just have to enter a "from" name in preferences of your WebMail account. It will enable you to change the address that your email comes from. Click on this link: http://support.centurytel.net/help2
When you try to send email, you are getting an error message. How do you correct this problem?
At the evening of May 2, 2007, CenturyTel made changes in email system. Contact at one of the following numbers, if you have difficulties:
- DSL Technical Support: 1.800.809.1410
- Dial-up Internet Technical Support: 1.888.872.7313
Login at webmail.centurytel.net for Email Service
Now, your CenturyTel and EMBARQ usernames are part of CenturyLink Web Mail. Select the domain associated with your email address at webmail.centurytel.net to access your inbox.
You Might Also Like :