Check out the collection of the dumbest things said by famous Bollywood Celebrities like Shahrukh, Amir, Ahswariya, Sonam, Alia, Bipasha, etc. in an interview.
Bollywood celebrities are known for their charm, movies, acting skills, glamor and style sense. They are blessed with good looks and great bank balance, but when it comes to intelligence and sense, they will definitely lose the battle without any doubt. Their non-sense, stupid and dumbest statements during interviews have often proved that they are the dumbest of the lot. In 2013, actress Alia Bhatt became the butt of jokes on social media about her general knowledge after a dumb answer she gave on Koffee With Karan TV show. Its not just Alia, many other Bollywood Celebs including Sonam Kapoor , Mallika Sherawat, Uday Chopra, Bipasha, Kareena Kapoor have given dumb replies to the simplest questions in an Interview. Here are some of the dumbest replies of Bollywood Celebritiesin an Interview.
Dumbest Things Said By Bollywood Actors In An Interview
- When Karan asked Alia and Parineeti the full form of BJP, Parineeti promptly replied with Bhartiya Janta Party, while Alia did nothing else but sheepishly smile at Karan.
- When Karan asked who the President of India, Alia replied with Prithviraj Chavan!
Shah Rukh Khan
- "I always wanted to be a porn star. I am going to work very hard, positively, with clarity to be a porn star. I will take my flag and put it up in America as the biggest porn star of the world."
- "I truly believe that no actor can touch me."
Aamir Khan wrote on his blog, "Shahrukh is licking my feet and I am feeding him biscuits every now and then. What more can I ask for? Now, before you jump to any conclusions, let me add that Shahrukh is the name of our dog."
- "Ash has worked with my dad, so I have to call her Aunty, na?"
- "If you're not good looking, you're considered a good actor, you know what I mean?"
- “I have taken acting tips from Abhishek Bachchan.”
- When Karan asked to name the person who said "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind", Sonam Kapoor replied with "Robert De Niro". The correct answer is Mahatma Gandhi.
- When writer Shobhaa De criticized the actress in one of her films, she tweeted, "Guys pls don't take Shobhaa De seriously. She's a fossil who's getting no action and going through menopause."
"I feel that my life is the same as Obama's. I do not come from a film family, nor do I have a godfather. I'm from Haryana, but I changed the rules of the industry with my work and so has Obama."
"I don't like being a Capricorn - I would prefer to be a Scorpio - I decided to change my birthday from 5th Jan to 5th Nov to be a Scorpio - I just love the traits of being a Scorpio - they can be mean and have a sting."
The actor said in an interview after Krish 3 “People told my acting was like Heath Ledger *Joker* from The Dark Knight.”
- "I need to learn how to tie shoelaces ASAP! Embarassed that I can't! No patience grrrr! Promise I am not spoilt! Will learn soon!"
- "If a girl wears a shirt and a skirt, does she become more sensuous? I think a girl in a sari is more sensuous than a girl in a skirt. In my opinion, a wet sari is the most sensuous."
- Media person to Bipasha Basu: Who started the Olympic Games?
Bipasha: I think Adolf Hitler started it!
- When Karan asked who the Chief Minister of Maharashtra was, Anushka replied with "Ashok Chavan".
- "I'm a boys' girl! I come from an army background and I haven't known what being a 'good Indian girl' means."
"When I go abroad, women throw themselves at me. But I'm not into one-night-stands or flings."
"The best way to sober me down is by kissing me all over."
- "While the Kareenas, Mallikas, Bipashas and Laras are on one side... Aishwarya, Rani, Preity and myself are on another."
- "I'm lucky that I haven't been left out in the cold like Mumta Kulkarni or Meghna Kothari."
'I will agree to do only two heroine or a solo heroine film." Your career is almost over Esha!
- "I realized I wanted to be an actress from the day I was 'out' in hospital. I think instead of the word mom, I said the word 'films'."
- Journalist to Kareena: Which (brand name) laptop model do u use? Tell us something about its hardware
Kareena: I don’t know about the hardware but I have a green one. Also, I have gifted 2 of them to Karishma’s son, one is red and the other is yellow.
- Karan Johar to Kareena : What is Saif’s favourite song?
Kareena: Stairway to Moon.
- Kareena about Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon "I don't think any actress in the last 10-15 years has essayed such a deep role."
“If today Shah Rukh Khan were to get upset and quit the IPL I wonder if there’d be any people watching the matches… in Wankhede or any stadium.”
When asked whether he would work with Kareena Kapoor, Shahid said, "If my director wants me to work with a cow or a buffalo, as an actor, I am ready to do it."
After her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika on Koffee With Karan talk show said that she would like to gift a packet of condoms to Ranbir. "He uses them so much."
"Only SRK and sex sell in Bollywood."
"Karzzzz was as big as a Khan release."
- "Alia Bhatt is Robert De Niro of our generation."
- Karan Johar: Who’s the president of India?
Varun Dhawan: Manmohan Singh.
"I'm not a footage fanatic. I'm also in no hurry to sign films."
- "I'm making no effort to work in Hollywood. "
- "I'm still being asked if I was physically abused. It saddens me that I'm being portrayed as this battered woman."
“So guys, especially the media, please don't half change my name! If it's Tusshar then nothing follows therefore not Tusshar kapoor! Agreed??”
You Might Also Like :