Columbus State Community College (CSCC) was founded as Columbus Technical Institute in 1963 at Columbus, Ohio. www.cscc.edu is official website of Columbus State Community College, Ohio. CSCC offers technical, medical or business career programs in more than 50 areas. It also offers transfer programs for students interested in completing the first two years of a bachelor degree and then transferring to a four-year university.Online Courses and Calendar Info of Columbus State Community College is provided below.
Degree program includes Nursing, Architecture, Geographic Information Systems, and Nuclear Medicine Technology. CSCC offers Automotive Technology, Applied Technology, Aviation Technology, Real Estate, Law Enforcement, Fire Science, Massage Therapy, Veterinary Technology, and Respiratory Care. Columbus State became one of the largest providers of higher education distance learning in the state of Ohio in 2007.
Courses of Columbus State Community College:
Columbus State Community College's offered courses and academic programs are actually facilitating students to grow enough knowledge edge and get instantly recruited or promoted for a better rank. Following five categories are included into Columbus State Community College’s programs:
- Engineering Technologies
- Health and Human Services
- Information Technology
- Public Services
Career & Technical Programs:
Columbus State Community College offers more than 55 programs in different five fields. In two years, you can complete the degree course with an Associate of Applied Science or Associate of Technical Studies degree. They also offer Transfer Programs which allow first two years of a four-year degree, and then you can transfer to another college. Students can join these programs as full or part-time basis. On its official website you can see the full list of program.
Arts & Sciences division of Columbus State offers first two years bachelor degree, then transfer to a four-year college to complete.
They also offer programs for those who are looking to pursue a career in business or hotel management. There are full business courses that include office administration, finance and business studies. The hospitality academic program includes Dietician, Chef Apprentice and Travel and Tourism. Engineering programs and computer programs are provided to students wanting to become IT professionals or industry engineers.
Continuing education classes, licensure courses and personal enrichment courses are offered by Community Education and Workforce Development division of Columbus State Community College.
Online Courses of Columbus State Community College:
CSCC’s Online distance learning certificates and degrees include Certificate programs, Associate programs, Transfer Baccalaureate programs, Transfer Graduate programs.
- Distance Learning Certificate programs: Certificate in 3D Visualization, Certificate in Accounting Concentration, Certificate in Bookkeeping, Certificate in Complementary Care, Certificate in Complementary Care, Certificate in Desktop Publishing, Certificate in Digital Design, Certificate in Digital Media, Certificate in Direct Marketing, and more.
- Distance Learning Associate programs: Associate of Applied Science in Accounting, Associate of Arts, Associate of Applied Science in Business Management, Associate of Applied Science in Digital Design and Graphics, Associate of Applied Science in Digital Photography, Associate of Applied Science in Direct Marketing, and more.
- Distance Learning Transfer Baccalaureate programs: When the students have completed their Associate Degree at Columbus State, then they can complete a related Bachelor degree via distance learning from the other universities including Franklin University, University of Cincinnati, Miami University, Ohio University, United States Sports Academy, Devry University, University of Toledo, Ohio Dominican University, Florida International University. Each university has different programs.
- Distance Learning Transfer Graduate programs: Graduate Degree programs through video-conferencing allow students to join the graduate courses at the Columbus State campus. Students can complete a graduate degree in Master of Applied Politics from the University of Akron.
Calendar for Summer 2010:
|Summer-2010||Full Quarter||First Term||Second Term||First 4-Week Term||Second 4-Week Term||Eight-week Term|
|Classes begin||Monday, June 28||Monday, June 28||Thursday, Aug. 5||Monday, June 28||Monday, July 26||Monday, June 28|
|Classes end||Saturday, Sept. 11||Wednesday, Aug. 4||Saturday, Sept. 11||Sunday, July 25||Sunday, Aug. 22||Sunday, Aug. 22|
|Instructor's signature required to add a class||Monday, June 28||Monday, June 28||Thursday, Aug. 5||Monday, June 28||Monday, July 26||Monday, June 28|
|Late registration begins: Instructor's signature required||Monday, July 5||Thursday, July 1||Sunday, Aug. 8||Wednesday, June 30||Wednesday, July 28||Saturday, July 3|
|Last day to drop classes||Thursday, Aug. 12||Tuesday, July 20||Friday, Aug. 27||Wednesday, July 14||Wednesday, Aug. 11||Saturday, July 31|
|Last day to drop without a "W"||Monday, July 12||Sunday, July 4||Wednesday, Aug. 11||Friday, July 2||Friday, July 30||Thursday, July 8|
|Fee Payment Deadline||Wednesday, June 23, 2010|
|Financial Aid Freeze Date**||Sunday, July 4||Wednesday, June 30||Saturday, Aug. 7||Tuesday, June 29||Tuesday, July 27||Friday, July 2|
|Last day for 100% refund||Sunday, July 4||Wednesday, June 30||Saturday, Aug. 7||Tuesday, June 29||Tuesday, July 27||Friday, July 2|
|Last day for 50% refund||Monday, July 12||Sunday, July 4||Wednesday, Aug. 11||Friday, July 2||Friday, July 30||Thursday, July 8|
|Last day for 25% refund||Monday, July 19||Thursday, July 8||Sunday, Aug. 15||Monday, July 5||Monday, Aug. 2||Tuesday, July 13|
Calendar for Autumn 2010:
|Autumn-2010||Full Quarter||First Term||Second Term||First 4-Week Term||Second 4-Week Term||Eight-week Term|
|Classes begin||Wednesday, Sept. 22||Wednesday, Sept. 22||Monday, Nov. 1||Wednesday, Sept. 22||Wednesday, Oct. 20||Wednesday, Sept. 22|
|Classes end||Saturday, Dec. 11||Saturday, Oct.30||Saturday, Dec.11||Tuesday, Oct.19||Tuesday, Nov.16||Tuesday, Nov.16|
|Instructor's signature required to add a class||Wednesday, Sept. 22||Wednesday, Sept. 22||Monday, Nov. 1||Wednesday, Sept. 22||Wednesday, Oct. 20||Wednesday, Sept. 22|
|Late registration begins: Instructor's signature required||Thursday, Sept. 30||Saturday, Sept. 25||Friday, Nov. 5||Friday, Sept. 24||Friday, Oct. 22||Monday, Sept. 27|
|Last day to drop classes||Tuesday, Nov. 9||Thursday, Oct. 14||Thursday, Nov. 25||Friday, Oct. 8||Friday, Nov. 5||Monday, Oct. 25|
|Last day to drop without a "W"||Thursday, Oct. 7||Tuesday, Sept. 28||Monday, Nov. 8||Sunday, Sept. 26||Sunday, Oct. 24||Saturday, Oct. 2|
|Fee Payment Deadline||Friday, Sept. 17, 2010|
|Financial Aid Freeze Date||Wednesday, Sept. 29||Friday, Sept. 24||Thursday, Nov. 4||Thursday, Sept. 23||Thursday, Oct. 21||Sunday, Sept. 26|
|Last day for 100% refund||Wednesday, Sept. 29||Friday, Sept. 24||Thursday, Nov. 4||Thursday, Sept. 23||Thursday, Oct. 21||Sunday, Sept. 26|
|Last day for 50% refund||Thursday, Oct. 7||Tuesday, Sept. 28||Monday, Nov. 8||Sunday, Sept. 26||Sunday, Oct. 24||Saturday, Oct. 2|
|Last day for 25% refund||Friday, Oct. 15||Saturday, Oct. 2||Friday, Nov. 12||Wednesday, Sept. 29||Wednesday, Oct. 27||Thursday, Oct. 7|
You Might Also Like :
- America's Next Top Model (ANTM) Cycle 15 Audition & Casting
- Ashworth Student Portal Login Guide at MyAshWorth.com
- FSU Academic Calendar from www.fsu.edu
- ITE College Singapore Course Info at ITE.Edu.Sg
- Limited Brands Access Login at limitedbrands.com
- Michigan Wolverines Football Schedule for 2011 announced