The easier way for paying bill is recommended by Comcast Pay My Bill. Comcast customers can pay bill online using mail address, payment center, Select 'Payment Centers' from the 'Customers' menu or by using credit card and checking account by telephone. These options can be contacted from the Comcast website by going to the Manage My Account pages.
Comcast was founded in 1963 as an only-organization cable operation and today it is country’s largest provider of cable services. Instead of just focusing on offering digital cable they are also offering a lot of other services like faster Internet, wide group phone service and other digital services. Comcast is one of the world’s leading communications companies.
Comcast will look for new communications technology and new opportunities for future progress and paying attention on wide group cable, business, and customers contented. www.comcast.com is an official website for Comcast.
- Comcast Small Business
- Comcast Large Business
- Comcast Corporate Information
- Comcast Customer Service
- Comcast Bill Pay
- Comcast Technical Support
- Comcast Store Finder
Comcast Bill Pay
Pay your Comcast bill online
When you order a Comcast collection, cable TV service, high-speed Internet or home phone service, Comcast will ask you for bill pay. For paying your Comcast bill online you have to go on Comcast website at the Pay My Bill link given at the top left hand side under the title Quick link. Check out that you will have to login into your Comcast account. In order to do this, your capability for paying bill online is depend on where you live. Not every area is serviced by Comcast online bill payment services. You must check if online bill viewing and services available in your area, you may go on top side of Comcast Website, If you are already registered with comcast.com. Click on sign in link which is under the title Manage Your Account on Comcast Website, enter user’s name and click on next enter password, log in to the 'My Account' section of the Web site. You must first add a Comcast account number in order to view and pay your bill online. Please enter ONLY THE NUMBERS of your Comcast account number.
- Check out payment date is set to current date, select how you want to make payment using your checking account, or your credit card. If you want to make a single payment, go on Do It Once option.
- Enter the amount that you want to pay to Comcast. If you are paying by checking account, you have to enter your bank account routing and transit account information with your bank account number which found at the bottom of the paper.If you are paying by credit/debit card, you have to enter the usual credit/debit card information like card number, expiration date, and card security code.
- Confirm the payment information entered on previous screens, and allow Comcast to start the payment on your behalf. After you click the Authorize button, your Comcast online payment is complete.
Automatic Payment Service
If you have an exceptional balance on your account, you may be required to pay the balance previous to sign up in the Automatic Payment service, because you may be required to make a one-time payment even after you sign up for the Automatic Payment service, if not you will have the option to sign up before you pay your bill. After sign up for Automatic Payment Service, log into your account on Comcast.com and click on Pay My Bill.
Recurring Payment Bill pay Service
If you sign up to make your Comcast payment using the Comcast Pay Direct service use the Pay My Bill link and select the Make it a regular thing option instead of the Do It Once option. The payment process is the same to setup a recurring payment for Comcast as they are to setup a one time payment.
Pay your Comcast bill by phone
Comcast customer can pay bill through telephone service called Speed pay which is not available in all of the markets that Comcast serves. So you will checkout Comcast to see if this payment option is available in your service area, dial the Comcast Speed pay phone number and joint it with an Interactive Voice Response system for schedule and complete your payment. After all transaction you get the confirmation number to keep for your records, so be careful. Comcast take account processing fee for using the Speed pay service. You will have to call your local Comcast billing office for specific information in your service area.
Pay your Comcast bill in personal
By visiting a Comcast service center location you can make in personal payments. For Select 'Payment Centers' from the 'Customers' menu you can find payment center near you, or visiting a check free pay agent location you can make a cash payment. For find a Check Free Pay agent location close to your home use their Agent Locator.
Pay your Comcast bill at your bank
Most of Comcast consumer use free electronic bill pay services which is provided by major banks in the United States. The benefits of services are that you can focus on all your transactions at a single site. It means all your payment record is very useful and you can see whenever you want, and the other side you need much time for biller's payment due to date. In this time bank bill pay system transmit it over to the biller.
Benefits for comcast pay my bill
- You can write and mail fewer checks
- It reduces paperwork
- Lost or late payments are eliminated
- You can save time and money
You can get more information about Comcast Pay My Bill from comcast-payment.com.
You Might Also Like :
- Guide to Pay Comcast Bill Online from Comcast.com
- Comcast.com/digitalnow: Activate, Update & Pay for Comcast Digital Equipment
- Comcast Self activation Guide on Comcast.com/activate
- How to Pay AT&TBill Online at Att.com
- Comcast Rewards Online
- How to Pay Comed Bill Online at www.comed.com - e-Bill Payment Guideline