Consumers Energy offers the best option of online bill payment service to their consumers. The most of Consumers Energy customers choosing online billing facility has grown progressively in the first decade of that free service and save time and money. Currently 400,000 people are using online billing service and get various benefits of online bill payment. Following are details regarding Consumers Energy Online Bill Payment service and other related information.
About Consumers Energy:
Consumers Energy was found in 1990, it offers grant programs, corporate and employee volunteer's service, etc. Consumers Energy is now one of the first major Michigan corporations to provide customers a natural gas and electricity to more than 6 million of Michigan's, 10 million residents in all 68 Lower Peninsula counties. It is one of the biggest combination utilities. Consumers Energy is going to help people solve the problem of environmental pollution with professional energy saving solutions.
Consumers Energy is the principal subsidiary of CMS Energy, an international corporation that is a leader in energy infrastructure businesses. They purchase electric power from a number of sources such as, nuclear plant and gas-fired Midland Co-generation Venture. They offer online bill payment facility, manage account online, economic development, gas safety service, business services, etc.
Consumers Energy offers convenient and free options for online bill payment. Consumers Energy first offered the option of electronic billing to customers in 1999. They offer various bill payment options including, ebill, by check, Credit card, email, etc.
Press release on New On-Line Bill Payment Option:
Consumers Energy's electric and natural gas customers can review and pay their bills electronically through the utility's new Online Billing service. Following its successful pilot program, Consumers Energy is now one of the first major Michigan corporations to offer customers the option of on-line payment.
Customers who wish to learn more about Online Billing, or enroll for the service, can find information on the utility's website, www.consumersenergy.com . To enroll, customers must provide their current customer number, located at the top of the monthly Consumers Energy bill. Customers enrolled in Online Billing pay their bills through automatic deduction from their checking or savings accounts. In addition to current bill information, customers who choose Online Billing can review their previous 18 months' consumption of electricity and natural gas.
Consumers Energy Online service benefits:
- Receive and pay your bill electronically
- View current and previous bills (eBill history)
- Select from a variety of recurring and one-time payment options
- Report a payment or meter read and obtain your meter read schedule
- Start or stop service
- Report a power outage and get service restoration updates
- Save time with ebill
Consumer Energy online bill payment login:
If you want to login at the Consumer Energy, then go to the official website at www.consumersenergy.com, click on eService option, where you can find at the right side Service center section, enter your User Id and Password and then press Login button. After login you can get online bill payment facility and manage your account and more.
Consumer Energy Sign up:
If you are first time users of Consumer Energy account then go to the login page, there is given 'New User' option. Click on it, then open a registration page, enter all required details and maintain the security of your account information, then press “Continue” button.
How Do I Pay my consumers energy bill?
Customers Energy allows you to pay your energy bills easily and quickly. With online bill payment, customers can save time and money through a number of options available 24/7 at the official website of Consumers Energy. You can also sign up for the Consumers Energy eServices. Now you can receive your eBill and also pay your eBill online.
Bill Payment option:
The full amount of your Consumer Energy monthly bill will be charged automatically to your Visa card on the date your bill is presented. You can use this service only for recurring charges, not one-time monthly payments. Visa debit cards with personal identification numbers may not be used for this payment option. You can link directly from the e-mail to the eServices sign in page to view a printable PDF version of your energy bill.
- To enroll in No-fee Monthly Visa, sign into your eServices account and click on the "My Profile" tab.
- Under "My Payment Options", click the enroll button for the account you want to enroll and follow the instructions on the screen.
Pay Over the Net:
- Select "Pay Bills" then select the account you would like to pay and follow the instructions on the screen to authorize your payment.
- You may schedule multiple payments per billing up to the amount you owe.
- If your account is enrolled in the No-fee Monthly Visa or Direct Pay payment options, then you will not be able to make a PON payment as your payment will be deducted in the manner you previously authorized.
- To use the Pay Over the Net payment feature, sign into your eServices account and select "My Accounts" tab.
The Consumer Energy’s monthly bill will be deducted automatically from your financial account on the date your bill is due. They will send you an e-mail when your electronic bill (eBill) is ready to view. You can link directly from the e-mail to the eServices sign in page to view a printable PDF version of your energy bill.
- To enroll in Direct Pay, sign into your eServices account and click on the "My Profile" tab.
- Under;"My Payment Options", click the enroll button for the account you want to enroll and follow the instructions on the screen.
Credit Card Payment:
You can also pay your energy bill using a credit card for a fee charge. If you have Visa, MasterCard, Debit card, then you can pay your bill by these cards. They are issued by one of the credit card companies listed there and have an expiration date.
You can pay by credit card in one of three ways:
- Residential and commercial customers can call EDS ePay toll free at (866) 329-9593 Monday to Friday at 8:00 am - 8:00 pm and Saturday at 8:00 am -1:00 pm.
- Residential and commercial customers can visit eServices any time day or night. Select the "Other Services" option, then select EDS ePay and follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
- Residential and commercial customers can call them toll free at (800) 477-5050. Through their automated phone system, select option 3, followed by option 1. These agentless transactions can be made 24/7. You will need your 12-digit Consumers Energy account number and the amount due when calling.
You can also see more information on Consumer Energy bill payment options.
Consumers Energy Payment Centers Locations:
If you want to pay your Consumer bill near your area, then go to the official website, where you can see at the right side of the homepage, eService section, where you can see Find a local paystation option, click on it and open a location page, Select the city for which you would like to see a list of locations, then click Submit button.
You Might Also Like :
- A Guide to DTE energy login & bill payment
- Westar Energy Bill Pay: Steps for Online Payment
- EDF Energy Bill Payment guide
- Pay SDG&E Bill from www.sdge.com's Myaccount page - Rebates & Customer Service Information
- Atmos Energy: Online Bill Pay service Guide for Payment
- AmericanExpress Online Bill payment guide At AmericanExpress.com/PayBillOnline