India, the country with the highest human resources could have been a developed country much earlier, but it is still developing. For the previous many years, the country has baan facing lots of corruption. The country is facing not just corruption but a national plunder too. If you want to make country a better place, then you should discourage corruption. In case, you have ever know or heard about a corrupt authority or officer, you should raise your voice against these corrupt authorities or people. Now, you can also write complain against the corrupt authority to the CVC (Central Vigilance Commission). The Indian Government has approved the CVC as the ‘Designated Agency’ to receive the written complaints for revelation on any accusation of corruption. Before writing a complaint letter to the CVC, you should know about the CVC guidelines on anonymous complaints. These guidelines have been listed here:
1. Your complaint must be kept in a close and secure envelope.
2. The envelope in which the complaint is enclosed must be addressed to Secretary, Central Vigilance Commission. Do not forget to superscribe the envelope as ‘Complaint under The Public Interest Disclosure’. In case, the envelope is not superscribed or closed then the CVC may consider it as a normal complaint letter. Write your name and address in the commencement or at the end of complaint in the attached letter.
3. Any type of anonymous/ pseudonymous complaints will not be considered by the Central Vigilance Commission.
4. The text of the complaint should be drafted cautiously so that any types of details or clues that reveal your identity must not be included. But, make sure that details of your complaint must be definite and demonstrable.
5. The Central Vigilance Commission does not issue any acknowledgement to shield the identity of the complainant. Whistleblowers are suggested not to enter into next correspondence with the CVC in their own interest.
Do not take these guidelines lightly, as any type of fake or wrong attempt to complaint is not allowed. Action against such a complainant can also be taken under the Government of India Resolution on Protect of Informer and Public Interest Disclosure. Do follow the guidelines listed above to stay away from any type of inconvenience or discomfort.
You Might Also Like :