Actor/director David Schwimmer and Zoe Buckman love each other since two years and after a long time relationship, they have engaged finally. They both were met first time in London in year 2007, when Former "Friends" star David Schwimmer was directing a comedy film “Run Fatboy Run”. Zoe Buckman is much younger than David Schwimmer, this is very big difference of 19 years.
Photo of David Schwimmer & Zoe Buckman
The 43-year-old David Schwimmer is famous for the role of Ross Geller on the sitcom Friends, which is his 10-year portrayal. In Chicago, when David was directing a movie with Clive Owen and Catherine Keener called Trust, the couple has been living together. For both David Schwimmer and Zoe Buckman, this will be the first marriage. “I just want to marry someone like my Dad–is that weird?,” according to Zoe's personal blog. An announcement is made by the couple that they will soon be husband and wife.
43-year-old actor’s rep confirmed on Sunday, 14 March 2010 that the pair has made their engagement official after dating since 2007, according to Entertainment Weekly. Schwimmer has been connected to several actresses, together with singer Natalie Imbruglia.
You Might Also Like :
- Renault Electric Car Zoe Price Confirmed
- Harry and David Locations & Outlet Store Hours
- Safest cars of 2010 for teenagers & seniors
- Aziz Ansari : The Next Big Thing according to Forbes
- 'Avatar' wins Best Visual Effects award : Oscar 2010
- Hutaree Website: Christian Militia were preparing for the Anti-Christ