Check out a step-by-step eSIS Login user guide for parents to access kid’s records through Parent Assistant (eSIS) portal.
Parents’ involvement is plays a crucial role in child’s education. Being involved in the school and child’s education makes your kid perform better in school. That’s why ADEC has introduced a reliable and user-friendly online service named eSIS (the Electronic Student Information System) to help parents become more involved in child’s education. With the help of this service, parents can track their children’s progress in school from anywhere, any time. Here is an eSIS Login Guide to help you access your kid’s records through the Parent Assistant.
eSIS allows teachers, administrators, students and parents to check all student information data such as demographic information, academic progress, citizenship details, school holidays, medical information, attendance, calendar and parent/emergency contact/sibling details. The information is available for students from kindergarten to Grades 12.
At eSIS, teachers can record grades, attendance, add comments for students and other relevant student information. They can also process administrative tasks such as registration of new students, students transfer from one school to another, student results, student absence and other important data related to students. Teaches can even send SMS to the parents of students who are absent and/or late.
Student can access eSIS to review & update personal information and check their school records & results. Parents can view their child’s demographics information, curriculum marks, attendance, student behavior, assignments and other information. There is also a messaging service for parents to view messages sent by student’s teacher or other staff user.
eSIS Login Guide
In order to access the Parent Assistant (eSIS) portal, esispasa.adec.ac.ae parents can use their abudhabi.ae username and password for login or they can register as new users using their Emirates ID Card. But using Emirates ID Card for registration needs a Smart Card Reader. Registering with Emirates ID Card also let you to access all public/governmental services.
Step by Step Guide
- Visit esispasa.adec.ac.ae and click on “Register” link.
- Select the Registration Type: with Emirates ID Card or with Emirates ID Card and PIN.
- After that, follow the links and instructions to complete the registration process.
- Logon to esispasa.adec.ac.ae
- Enter your abudhabi.ae username and password in the provided boxes.
- Finally, hit the “Sign in” button.
Click "Emirates ID Card Sign In" link to login with Emirates ID Card.
You Might Also Like :
- Infinite Campus Portal Student Login Guide
- Ashworth Student Portal Login Guide at MyAshWorth.com
- Engrade Login Guide for Members of Engrade.com
- Singapore NIE Portal Login Guide for Teacher and Student
- Dadeschools Student Portal (Dadeschools.net) Login Guide
- Login Guide to schools.nyc.gov/DOEL(Dept. of Education)