The University of Delhi is the premier university of the country and is known for its high standards in teaching and research and attracts well-known scholars to its faculty. The University of Delhi invites various job vacancies recruitment application 2010. Interested candidates can apply now at the official website of Delhi University at www.du.ac.in.
Delhi University was founded in 1922. It is a teaching and residential university of the country. There are 86 academic departments, 79 colleges, 14 faculties and 2,20,000 students spread all over the city. The Delhi University has developed into one of the largest universities in India. DU offers various courses such as, Arts, Social Science, Ayurvedic, Medical, Commerce and Business, Law , Music etc.
- Last date of Application: 28th December 2009
- The posts will be available at 31st January 2010
Delhi University Job Vacancies Details:
How to Apply:
All the above posts carry UGC pay scales plus admissible allowances. Application forms and further details regarding qualifications, pay scales, etc. can be obtained from Room No.205, New Administrative Block, University of Delhi, Delhi-110 007. The same is also available at the University website www.du.ac.in.
Deputy Registrar Faculty,
New Administrative Block,
University of Delhi, Delhi-110 007.
You Might Also Like :
- Panjab University Recruitment 2010 - PU Job vacancies Chandigarh
- Jobs vacancies at National Thermal Power Limited(NTPL) : recruitment 2010
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Careers - Jobs Recruitment Notification
- CSIR Recruitment 2010 - Jobs in India
- Eurostar Jobs - Vacancies & Jobs at Eurostar.com
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2010 for Probationary Clerks