Divinity 2: Ego Draconis, a wonderful video game which is a sequel to the Divine Divinity computer RPG series. Recently Divinity 2 EGO Draconis has released in US by CDV software entertainment. Divinity 2 Ego Draconis Walkthrough & Characters Guide is very helpful for playing the game. Get Divinity 2 Ego Draconis walkthrough and character guide in detail here. Divinity 2 Ego Draconis is developed by Larian Studios and published by DTP.
Description of Divinity 2 Ego Draconis:
Ego Draconis is a third person role-playing game which is based on yourself, where you can increase your tool and ability to transform into a dragon.
The game takes the player back to Rivellon, more than half century later the Divine came to power. Divine is the hero of the previous game who was killed by a Dragon Knight during a battle with Damian, Rivellon’s arch nemesis. The Divine’s paladins vowed vengeance and so the order of the Dragon Slayers came to be.
In this game the player will find new abilities and possibilities as they evolve into a legendary Dragon Lord. The game is full with humans and fantasy creatures, each having special combat abilities. Players will have required every skill, potion and hidden trick to their strategic advantage to get back the lands of Rivellon.
The Divinity 2 Ego Draconis instruction:
- Use your capability to fight as both, human or dragon to your tactical advantage.
- Individual skilling and developing of both sides of your personality, the man and the dragon
- Collect and customize weapons, items and armor for human and dragon.
- Dynamically unfolding storyline is depending on your choices and skills.
- Discover and upgrade player skills through the Skill Trainer
Get Divinity 2 Ego Draconis Walkthrough detail, click here.
Divinity 2 Ego Draconis Character Guidance
You can generate character vary Easy, character name is not important but first select between a 'Male' character and a 'Female' one.
For male character
- First get 3 hair sets with 2 colors each.
- Then choose the face between five different faces, or rather beard styles.
- Then choose voice from between 4 voice sets.
For Female character
- You can choose female style from five different hairstyles, and three different hair colors.
- Not that this power a lot, because most of the time you will be wearing a helmet that covers your hair.
- After that, you can choose one out of 4 different voicesets, which will be used for combat cries at best, and mostly for deathcries.
- At last you will get 7 different faces and 3 others, who are just the same as before but are now with a scar over the eye.
You can choose between three teachers, to get some of your abilities back.
Divinity 2 Ego Draconis walkthrough video from youtube:
You Might Also Like :
- Shadowreign RPG Walkthrough - Shadowreign RPG Guide & Hints
- Gretel and Hansel 2 Walkthrough Guide Video
- Mandrake 1 Walkthrough, Hints, Tips, Cheats and Guide
- 4 Differences Walkthrough Guide, Hints and Review
- River Escape : Walkthrough, Cheats, Hints & Guide
- Wogger Mini Chapter 135 Game Walkthrough Youtube Video & Guide