In the United Kingdom, EDF Energy is one of the biggest energy companies. EDF Energy is the new name for the merged Electricity and Seeboard Group of companies. It was established in the year 2002. The headquarters of the company is situated in London, England. The official website of the EDF is www.edfenergy.com.
In the UK, EDF energy generates approximately 7% of the UK’s electricity and many people depend on them. EDF supplies energy to approximately 5 million customers and company employs 1,13,000 people via their retail brands. EDF Energy covers London Energy, SWEB Energy and Seeboard Energy and also has its own EDF Energy customers who were previously Virgin HomeEnergy customers.
If you are EDF customers, then you can pay your bill in various ways. EDF offers many ways to pay your bills.
Ways to pay your bill :
- Direct Debit
- Telephone or Internet banking
- Debit/Credit card
- Energy Card
1) Direct Debit: By Direct Debit, you can pay your gas and electricity bills. You can also pay it monthly or quarterly. If you are already an EDF Energy customer call now to set up your Monthly Direct Debit payment on 0800 096 2260
2) Debit or Credit card: You can use your Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Delta or Solo card to pay your gas and electricity bills over the phone.
3) Energy Card: There is one great way to pay your gas and electricity bills. For more details about using an Energy Card, please call customer services on 0800 096 9000.
4) Telephone or Internet: You can pay your gas and electricity bills via Telephone or Internet you want sort code and account number plus your EDF Energy account number. You can find information which you need.
5) By post: You can also pay your gas and electricity bill by post, make sure make your cheque payable to EDF Energy Customers plc and write your EDF Energy account number on the back. . Send your cheque to the address printed on the back of your gas and electricity bills.
6) Prepayment meter – EDF also offers home prepayment meters, you have to pay as you go for the energy you use, but before using this service you have to inform the EDF Energy.
7) Post Office: You can pay your gas and electricity bills at the Post Office, but they may charge some amount of money for this service.
If you have some kind of difficulties then call on - 0800 096 9000
You Might Also Like :
- A Guide to DTE energy login & bill payment
- Westar Energy Bill Pay: Steps for Online Payment
- Future Energy Sources
- Login to My npower and read Npower meter readings on Npower.com/meterread
- Login and Pay Gas and Electricity Bills Online at BritishGas.co.uk
- E.ON Login Guide To access Eon Energy Online Account at www.eonenergy.com