From DBS Singapore you can get rebates on POSB Everyday Card. As Singapore is moving forward, so has the POSB Everyday Card. It is an ATM and ez-link card! You can enjoy greater savings, every day as it packed with more benefits packed into it.
The POSB Everyday Card will obtain a new look that shows the latest Singapore skyline that contains the Marina Bay Sands integrated resort and it is not just the look of the card that gets an upgrade. The ATM function will be the feature of the credit card and for public transport commuters, it can double-up as an Ez-link card and eliminate the need to carry a separate card. A cash rebate can also be enjoyed by cardholders with cars when they renew their HDB Season Parking licence online. DBS said, “it has set out to create a card that Singaporeans can take pride in owning.” At present, there are over 400,000 credit card holders. By December 2010, existing cardholders will receive the new POSB Everyday Card.
New features that give you peace of mind and more convenience are:
- Link your savings and/or current account to your new POSB Everyday Card and use it as an ATM Card at over 1000 DBS/POSB ATMs islandwide.
- Enjoy improved security with an EMV Smart Chip embedded in your new POSB Everyday Card. This new technology can reduce the chances of your card information being cloned and used by fraud syndicates for illegal transactions.
- Charge your insurance, town council service and conservancy charges/license fees and other recurring bills to your POSB Everyday Card and never lose track of your bills again. Plus earn cash rebates, hassle-free!
- Your new POSB Everyday Card works like an ez-link card, which you can easily top up at the following places:
- DBS/POSB ATMs
- Add Value Machines (AVM)
- Transit-link ticket office at bus interchanges and train stations
- General Ticketing Machines (GTM)
More exclusive privileges just for you:
- DBS Indulge dining program: Enjoy 1-for-1 dining deals, exclusive savings and offers at over 600 dining outlets,whenever you dine with your POSB Everyday Card.
- DBS Dining Indulge mobile app: Download the DBS Indulge mobile app for your smartphones and get the best dining deals while you are on the move. What's more, you can look forward to enjoy FREE treats!
- POSB mBanking: Enjoy the freedom of banking on-the-go with POSB mBanking. Compatible with over 400 types of phones, POSB mBanking lets you:
- Check your account
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds
Up to 20% cash rebate from our key merchants and 0.3% on everything else
|Hypermarket - Carrefour||5%|
|Health & Beauty - Watsons||3%|
|Petrol - SPC||15.61%*|
|Utilities - SP Services||1%|
|Telecom/Cable TV/Broadband - StarHub||1%|
|Taxi - Comfort/City Cab||1%|
|Season Parking - HDB New!||3%|
|Everything else||0.3% - up to 20%|
Let your everyday spending pay for your everyday bills:
Consolidate your spending on the POSB Everyday Card and enjoy greater savings! The cash rebates you earn will come in the form of Daily$. Daily$1 is equivalent to S$1 which can be used to offset bills on utilities, petrol, digital cable, mobile, broadband, groceries and many more.
You Might Also Like :
- DBS Singapore Bank Internet Banking at dbs.com.sg
- Posb Internet Banking - User Guide for Login and online Payment
- DBS Vickers Online Trading at dbsvonline.com
- Discover Student Card : Review & Credit Requirements
- AT&T Wireless Rebate Card
- Check for AT&T Rewards & Rebates online on att.com/rewardsandrebates