The Himachal Pradesh Road Transport Corporation (HRTC) provides advance Volvo bus online ticket booking facility at the official website of HRTC at www.hrtc.gov.in. Now you can book your bus ticket in just few minutes. HRTC provides both Volvo buses like HRTC Volvo non A/C bus and HRTC Volvo A/C bus. They also offers 3D secure online booking along with different types of buses like deluxe buses, high tech buses, ultra deluxe buses, luxury A.C buses, and deluxe buses non A/c buses. It is very easy and faster way to book HRTC bus tickets online anytime anywhere.
Screenshot of HRTC Official website (www.hrtc.gov.in/):
HRTC provides the facility of advanced ticket reservation and online ticket cancellation. You can cancel your ticket upto 6 hours prior to departure time of the bus with online cancellation option. It is also providing one month advance booking to the passengers. HRTC has introduced Smart Card is allowed 10% discount in fare of traveling in HRTC buses. At present the online booking facility is provided at Palampur, Mandi, Dharamsala, Kullu, Manali, Shimla, Chamba, Chandigarh, Haridwar & Delhi.
HRTC has become the first transport corporation in the country to provide online booking and cancellation facilities. HRTC plans to purchase new 700 ordinary buses from the next year. Recently HRTC has bought its own 6 Volvo buses. These all Volvo buses are very comfortable and safe seating facility and service. It has more than 2000 buses and running daily all the major cities. The official website provides information about the various buses available, their fares, their timings and book a ticket etc.
Online HRTC Volvo Ticket Booking at Hrtc.gov.in:
Currently HRTC provides online ticket booking of Volvo and Deluxe buses. If you want to book your Volvo bus tickets online at HRTC website, then first create your account by entering your username and password. Visit the official website www.hrtc.gov.in, there are given ‘Online reservation’ option at the bottom of the website, click on it then enter your Username and Password than press “Log In” button. Then open a online booking page enter all your traveling details and get information your bus time and fares.
If you are new user then first register your account by entering all required details like, User Id and Password, Security Question and answer, Personal information, Contact information, enter digit number as given in the image then press “Submit” button.
You can also reserve your tickets at the booking centers and by phones. One month advance reservation is available at the following:
1. H.R.T.C., Advance Reservation Counter No. 40 & 8, 1st Floor, ISBT Kashmiri Gate, New Delhi-110 001.
Time: 7:00AM to 9:00PM
Call: 91-11-23868694, 91-11-23863473
2. H.R.T.C., Advance Reservation Counter, Himachal Bhawan Camps, Mandi House, New Delhi.
Time: 2.00PM to 8:00PM
Tel. Number : 092124-02085
3. H.R.T.C., Advance Reservation Counter No. 8, ISBT, Shimla
Time: 8:00AM to 8:00PM
Tel. Number : 91-177-2658765
4. H.R.T.C., Advance Reservation Counter, Near Scandal Point, The Mall, Shimla
Time: 11:00AM to 7:00PM
5. H.R.T.C., Advance Reservation Counter, ISBT Sector 43, Chandigarh
Tel. Number : 91-172-2668943
6. H.R.T.C., Advance Reservation Counter, Bus Stand, Dharamsala
Tel. Number : 91-1892-224903
7. H.R.T.C., Advance Reservation Counter, Bus Stand, Mecleodganj
Tel. Number : 91-1892-221750
8. H.R.T.C., Advance Reservation Counter, Bus Stand, Kangra
Tel. Number : 91-1892-265129, 91-1892-264948
9. H.R.T.C., Advance Reservation Counter, Bus Stand, Manali
Tel. Number : 91-1902-252323, 91-1902-251624
10. H.R.T.C., Advance Reservation Counter, Bus Stand, Kullu
Tel. Number : 91-1902-222728
11. H.R.T.C., Advance Reservation Counter, Bus Stand, Hamirpur
Tel. Number : 91-1972-222284
12. H.R.T.C., Advance Reservation Counter, Bus Stand, Haridwar
Tel. Number : 91-1334-222781
How to Cancel of Advanced Tickets at Counters:
If you want to cancel your advance bus tickets at the counter of HRTC, then keep below refund policy in mind.
When tickets are submitted prior to 12 hours before departure of bus, refund shall be allowed after deducting 10% amount of tickets.
- Tickets are submitted within 12 hours prior to the departure of bus, refund shall be allowed after deducting 25% amount of tickets.
- Tickets are submitted within 2 hours after the departure of bus, refund shall be allowed after deducting 75% amount of tickets.
- Tickets are submitted 2 hours after the departure of bus, no refund shall be allowed.
- Reservation / Handling charges are not refundable.
You Might Also Like :