The most rapid and expedient method of clearing your credit card dues is making online payments on your Home Depot credit card. For a huge number of functions, from screening statements, current and historical, to making payments a Home Depot online account can be used. Refer this article to know full procedure of Home Depot credit card online payment.
Screenshot of The Home Depot official website
Home Depot credit card not charges any yearly fee, permit customers to take advantage of special deferred promotions throughout the year. You can view and manage your account by your computer as well as make your Home Depot credit card payment online securely. Communication is offered in both English and Spanish language depending on the liking of the consumer which makes customer service easier to access.
About The Home Depot
In the US, The Home Depot carries the title of the largest retailer of home improvement products, which was founded in 1978 and Home Depot Credit Card is a brand owned by The Home Depot U.S.A. Inc. The Home Depot operates 2,193 big-box format stores all over the US and it is headquartered in unincorporated Cobb County, Georgia. For their humanitarian activities, the Company has won numerous coveted honors. To attain the dream of a clean and safe world through the promotion and marketing of energy efficient solutions, The Home Depot is persistently striving.
Advantages of Home Depot credit card online payment are as under:
- Same day posting of payment.
- 24/7 payment facility.
- Cancel or update pending payments.
- No separate charge.
- Review payment history for the past six months.
- Keeping tabs on due and posted payments.
- Can make advance payments of up to 45 days.
Process of Home Depot credit card online payment
Visit the website www.homedepot.com and press on ‘Credit Services’ option from the main menu bar. Choose any Home Depot credit card which you want from the ‘Have an Account? Log in Here’ section on the left side of the screen.
Screenshot of Home Depot Credit Cards page
If you are existing user, then enter your user ID, password and choose ‘Make a payment’ from the dropdown menu labeled ‘Take me to.’
New users have to first complete the registration process so they must press on "Register now" option and follow the below steps. The registration process for online payment involves the following steps:
- Provide your Home Depot credit card number and other details. Ensure correctness before continuing.
- Create user ID and password and also confirm the password to ensure accuracy. Keep in mind that the password is case sensitive.
- Select two security questions, which are asked during password retrieval, in case you are unable to memorize your password or access your account.
- For easy account management, add multiple Home Depot credit cards (if any) to a single account.
- Confirm the accuracy of information, make changes, if required, and authorize the registration.
- Now use the ID and password to access your online account from the login page and make payment.
You must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid social security number to apply for a Home Depot credit line. Be ready to present contact information, financial information, including income, as well as residential details. Sometimes applicants are given an immediate response and approved cards are delivered within 14 days.
For secure transmission, applying is safe through encryption known as Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”). When your details are transmitted on the web, it is encrypted or scrambled on the senders end and decrypted or unscrambled at the receiving end.
You Might Also Like :
- Myhomedepotaccount.com: Login & Bill pay guide for My Homedepot Account online
- Home Depot Giveaway Information
- Home Depot Christmas Trees 2009-2010
- Myaccountaccess.com: Manage Credit Card on Internet Smartly
- How to Pay Pottery Barn Credit Card Bill Online at Potterybarn.com
- Orchard Bank Online Payment -How to Pay Credit card Bill online