Citi Bank has launched Commercial Credit Card by Citi Global Transaction service in India. The CitiBank Commercial Card provides the valuable services like specialized travel management solutions, financial savings, greater control and visibility of expense, automated reporting capabilities, etc. for their corporate clients. Citi Bank’s Commercial Card program also offers clients infinite global opportunity by local support and world class business payment services. Get all the information regarding Citibank Commercial Credit Cards provided at Home.cards.citidirect.com here.
Usually, more than 3000 of the world’s largest companies already use Citibank Commercial Cards to manage their everyday expenses. Citibank Commercial Cards are the first real worldwide accepted corporate cards recognized by both VISA and MasterCard Merchants in India. Citibank Commercial Card users can enjoy many benefits and services.
CitiBank is the global financial service company and it has about 200 million customer accounts in 140 countries. Citibank offers many services worldwide such as, credit cards, loans, financial products and services, investment program and also other online services. Award winning Citibank offers 22 languages online banking services. Citi Bank is one of the world's largest providers of credit cards with more than $144 billion in receivables.
Citibank Commercial Credit Card Benefits:
- Automated reporting capabilities
- Specialized travel management solutions
- Greater control and visibility of expenses
- Financial savings
- Unsurpassed acceptance
- Global service network
CitiBank Commercial Credit Card Login:
CitiBank offers various type of Credit Card such as, Business Credit Card, Store Credit Card, Gas Credit Card, Savings Credit Cards, Travel Reward Credit Cards, Annual Fee Credit Cards, etc. You can login at the Citibank Commercial Credit Cards account with your Username and Password. Then you can check Credit Card balance, online pay, and changing your address via online login. If you are first time user of Commercial Credit Card, then you can register card or apply for a new card at the website of Home.cards.citidirect.com
CitiBank Commercial Card :
1. CitiBank Reward & Value Cards:
Citi Platinum Select Master Card:
Citi Bank offers Platinum Select Master Card, it is 0% Apr on purchase and balance transfers for up to 9 months, based on your application and credit history.
- $0 Liability
- On unauthorized purchases
- Online Discounts
- 0% APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers¹
- For up to 9 months, based on your application and credit history¹
- Purchase APR as low as variable 11.99%, based on your application and credit history.
- With Extra Cash from Citi
- No Annual Fee
Citi Platinum Select / AAdvantage World MasterCard:
The American Airlines AAdvantage miles will appear as a bonus in your AAdvantage account 8-10 weeks after you have met the purchase requirements. The Citi / AAdvantage card is offered in many countries.
- Earn 25,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles after you make $750 purchases within the first four months of becoming a card member
- Travel to select destinations for fewer AAdvantage round trip miles with Reduced Mileage Awards
- Earn 1 American Airlines AAdvantage mile for every $1 spent on purchases
- No blackout dates on AAdvantage award travel, and AAdvantage miles may never expire
Citi Diamond Preferred Rewards Card:
With Diamond Reward Card earn points for all kinds of rewards such as, sports, travel, dining, electronics etc, there is no fee to enroll and points are easy to earn and easy to redeem.
- 5 ThankYou points for every dollar you spend at supermarkets, drug stores, and gas stations for 12 months
- Access to special events and unique experiences through PrivatePass
- 1 ThankYou point for every dollar on all other purchases
- 0% APR on purchases for 7 months, for those who qualify, based on your application and credit history.
Citi PremierPass Card:
Citi PremierPass Card lets you earn points for purchasing tickets. Citi Bank's reward program lets you choose flights on any airline with no blackout dates, minimum stays, seat restriction or advance purchase requirements.
- 6,000 Bonus points after $300 purchases made within three months of account opening is enough for a $50 gift card.
- 1 point for every 3 miles flown
- No annual fee
- 1 point for every $1 spent on purchases
2. Business & Professional cards:
AT&T Universal Business Rewards Card:
- Earn 5 ThankYou points for every dollar spent on eligible AT&T products and services
- 1 ThankYou point for every dollar spent on other purchases
- Additional cards for employees at no additional cost
- Earn 3 ThankYou points for every dollar spent on purchases at certain office supply merchants, gas stations, and on professional services
- No annual fee
Citi ProfessionalSM Cash Card:
Citi Professional Cash Card is considered as a business purpose credit card and not a consumer credit card. Please note that certain consumer rights do not apply to this account. You will earn 3% on purchases made at gas stations, restaurants, certain office supply merchants and on auto rentals for 12 months from the date of cardmembership.
- The card is designed for business use only and cash back that makes your work even more rewarding
- Earn 1% cash back on other purchases
- Earn 3% cash back on purchases made at restaurants, gas stations, certain office supply merchants, and for auto rentals for 12 months
- No annual fee
CitiBusiness / AAdvantage card:
- Earn 1 ThankYou point for every dollar spent on other purchases
- Designed for business use only, this card is for professionals with business expenses
- Earn 3 ThankYou points per $1 spent on purchases at restaurants, gas stations, certain office supply merchants and auto rentals for 12 months
- Earn 6,000 bonus ThankYou points after you make $250 purchases, redeemable for a $50 gift card
- No annual fee
You Might Also Like :