With the use of Online Bill Payment Services of Household Bank, you will find the convenience of setting up single, recurring, or same day payments.
Household Bank has developed a reputation for a quick and detailed response to the queries of their customers and the scopes of bringing up any petty issues the customers might be having are welcome. They handle all complaints seriously in order to resolve any banking issues as quickly as possible.
They have made registration to make online bill payment fast and easy. Get a full guidance everything you need to begin paying your bills online.
With these features, take a control of your account:
- Exclusive date-validating calendar helps you to schedule your standard and recurring payments, avoiding scheduling payments on holidays and weekends.
- Recurring payment option allows you to schedule payments up to 1 year in advance.
- Online balance transfers save money and time. Consolidate credit cards or take advantage of a special promotional rate.
They offer below Payment options that suit your lifestyle:
- Pay your bills from up to 3 bank accounts.
- Make your payments online, by mail or by phone.
- View and track your phone and online payment history; know who, when, and how much you paid on every transaction.
- Update or cancel future payments scheduled online.
- Receive confirmation emails about your payments.
To pay bill, go to the Make a Payment box located in the middle of the Payments page and click on the "Check Payment Status" link. You can do with these two types of payment of your bill,
One-time payment option:
One-time payment option is available 365 days of the year including weekends and holidays. Payment will be credited the same day if submitted before 8:00pm EST. This is the free service.
Recurring Payment can be scheduled up to 365 days in advance including on weekends and holidays. Automatic deduction of payments in a fixed amount on the days you selected. This is also a free service.
You can also check the status of Online Bill Pay payments by going to the Make a Payment box given on the Payments page.
For the first time payment, login into your credit card account using Online Account Access. Click the "Pay My Bill" button from the Make a Payment box and enroll into Online Bill Pay if you have previously not used the service. Select "One-Time Payment" option under "Payment Type". Enter your payment date and payment amount and click the "Continue" button. Verify your payment and click the "Submit" button to complete the request. You will then receive a confirmation number.
You can also use up to three bank Accounts to make your payment online. Payments will be seen on your credit card Account Overview page, once you logged in, after the date you selected your payment to post approximately two business days.
To set up a recurring payment, log in to your credit card account using Online Account Access.
To pay through phone, you can call Customer Service at 1-800-771-7339, for the Hearing Impaired (TDD) 1-800-655-9392 and for Outside the U.S. at 1-702-243-1575.
HSBC Card Services
PO Box 60102
City of Industry, CA 91716-0102
HSBC Card Services Inc.
ATTN: Exception Dept
1301 E. Tower Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173
You Might Also Like :
- Orchard Bank Online Payment -How to Pay Credit card Bill online
- AmericanExpress Online Bill payment guide At AmericanExpress.com/PayBillOnline
- How to Pay or Check Macy Bill online from www.Macys.com
- Searscard.com Pay Bill Guide & Sears Card Bill Payment Methods
- Myhomedepotaccount.com: Login & Bill pay guide for My Homedepot Account online
- Comcast Pay My Bill Guide