Now no need to Electricity office and stand in queues to pay bill as you can easily pay your KSEB electricity bill online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Gone are days when you have to stand in long queues for hours just to pay your electricity bill. Now, you can pay your electricity from the comfort of your own home or office thanks to online bill payment facility. Almost all the businesses and agencies let their customers to pay bill online. KSEB (Kerala State Electricity Board) is one of them. KSEB customers can manage their electricity bills in a convenient way, online and eliminate the need of envelopes, stamps or trips at Electricity office.
KSEB bill payment portal, http://pg.kseb.in/ui/qpay.php allows you to easily pay your electricity bill online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with a click of a mouse from anywhere in the world. Thus, you can save your precious time. You don’t have to get register or login to pay bill. You just need the Consumer number, Bill Number, Email id and/or Mobile Number.
Payments can be made through Net Banking and Credit Card or Debit Card (Visa and MasterCard) using the Payment Gateway website. You will be charged a nominal transaction fee for making the online payment. Once payment is made, you can take printout of the transaction details. You will also receive transaction details to your Email id / Mobile.
You can pay your electricity bill between 2 days after the spot billing date and 2 days before the Disconnection date.
Guide to Pay KSEB Electricity Bill online
1. Logon to KSEB bill payment portal (pg.kseb.in)
2.After that, enter your bill details (Electrical Section, Consumer number and Bill Number) from the KSEB Bill and your personal details (Email & Mobile Number).
3. Choose the desired mode of payment: Net Banking, South Indian Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card and click on “Show Payable Amount” button.
4. Now, you can view the total bill amount to be paid along with Surcharge and applicable transaction charges. Hit “Confirm Payment” button to confirm and complete bill payment.
5. A confirmation screen with net transaction amount will appear where you have to press the “Make Payment” button.
6. You will be directed to a Payment Gateway Site. Choose your bank and click on “Continue to Payment” button.
7. Finally, press “Confirm” button to complete the transaction.
Video Showing How to Pay KSEB Electricity Bill Online:
You Might Also Like :