Use Google’s latest Opinion Rewards Application for earning free play store credits by giving your opinions and making your dreams come true to purchase paid digital media and application.
Complete Surveys and Get Paid! Earn million dollars in a week just by submitting online surveys! You may have seen all these types of suspicious ads number of times online. In fact, it almost sounds like a cheat. Not to worry because this is an offer made by Google, and we all can trust on Google, right??? Google Opinion Rewards App is the latest application that will reward you for your opinion and give you some credit by completion of survey. Android users can use this credit to enjoy paid music, magazine, book, videos, and many more from Google play store. Google Opinion Rewards is completely free service, where users just need to answer few short questions every now and then to earn free play store credits. The number of questions that you will be asked, and the amount that you will be paid, will differ from survey to survey, so that some survey will earn you more credits in very short time and some will earn you few credits in little long time.
Google Opinion Rewards App is one of the best ways to earn some play store credits just by spending your time and giving your opinions. Users of the application will get one survey a week. After giving their honest opinion, their play store account will be credited with decided amount. It is free and user-friendly application that takes just few minutes to set up. In the first step, it will ask question about yourself like age, location, sex, etc. and then bring you towards a couple of example surveys upon first launch. The application will use your first survey answer to customize the surveys that you will receive on your device in the future.
The beginner must have Google Wallet account because the payout will send the credit to Google play through Google Wallet. So if you have no Google Wallet account, then you have to register first to be eligible for the credit. Most of the surveys are no longer than 10 questions, so it takes just one or two minutes. A lot of yes/no and multiple choice stuffs available. All surveys are not qualified for rewards or credits. Whenever Google play credit survey is available on Google play store, you will get notification about it from Google.
Some Android users said that it is best application offering free credit while others complained that the interface of the application is very confusing and requires a proper tablet layout. The first survey of the application does not provide Google play credit, because it is just for confirmation that you will be eligible for survey or not. It supports Android version 2.2 - Android 4.4 KitKat. Currently, it is available only for US residents, but it will be available for all the regions in near future.
How it works?
- First visit Google Play store
- Search Google opinion rewards application
- Download and install it on your Android mobile phone
- Fill out questions about yourself
- And then answer sample survey questions to get started
- After that you will get both eligible and non-eligible credit survey
- You will get credit survey once in a week
- It will notify you whenever credit survey will be available on the application
- You must have Google Wallet account to receive credit
- You can use your earned credit for purchasing digital media and paid application
Google opinion rewards application video from youtube:
You Might Also Like :
- Opinionplace Paid Online Surveys Information
- Earn in Total Rewards Program with Harrah's Caesars Casino
- CVS.com/extracare: CVS Extracare is great savings & rewards program
- CVS.com Double ExtraBucks Rewards 2012 Program
- Storefeedback.com: Enter Grocery Store Survey to Get Rewards
- How to Pay Pottery Barn Credit Card Bill Online at Potterybarn.com