Are you suffering from any sickness and trying to look good and feel good? Read on these few easy tips to look your best and by this nobody will think about you that you are sick!
If you are sick then time is required for total recovery from sickness but life doesn't always accommodate you. You can become sick at any time even if you do manage the time to care for yourself. The flu, colds and other disease can leave you gazing run down for days or weeks. During sickness, you may feel even worse when you look at yourself in the mirror and you're as pale as a ghost! Here are some tips to avoid looking like a zombie when you're sick and still going to out side. When you are sick, these tips will help you to look good or at least a bit healthier at that time when appearances do matter.
Tips to look good when you are sick:
- Brush your teeth and smile a lot that should create your look happy and healthy, even if you are sick. So keep on smiling!
- Eat a good breakfast as eating is much important when you are sick. This makes you a happier and can decrease the grumbling sound that people hear in the middle of class.
- Take two small baggies and put a few ice cubes in them. Wrap them with two fluffy wash cloths, and put them over your eyes for 10 minutes. This will constrict blood vessels and brighten them up. You can't stand it if your face gets so numb, so take 30 second intervals.
- Apply a rosy pink lip gloss to your lips. The color brings vitality to your pucker, unlike nudes, which can create your look cadaverous. Start along some of the gloss because it's likely to dry out quickly if you're sick.
- You can also apply a creamy bronzer which counteracts the pinkness. Only lay on a little bit of foundation therefore that it will glue to your face better.
- Use over-the-counter Abreva to get faster healing if you have a cold sore. In the mean time just use cover up!
- Make some tea and carry along a healthy lunch. Try snow peas or something that will "refresh" you. Don't get into the "I'm sick so I can eat what I want," mood. It will make you feel guilty and it's not healthy. Eat healthy (or as well as possible) and you'll get better faster.
- Take something to feel better like some medicine.
- Bring some things with you. Be prepared and carry some things with you that might need like tissues, cough drops, bottled water or even juice so you can make it through the day.
- Eat and drink healthy. Apple juice is generally easiest on a nauseous stomach. Relax outside in the grass or in the library when possible. If you have a free period, see if you can rest in the nurse's office. Allow that you're not going to be your best and be easy on yourself and take care of yourself as best as possible.
- Dress like you normally would. Wear something comfortable, and colorful. Wearing bright colors can sometimes even make you feel better even if you feel sick. Select clothing that you know tends to make you look and feel good.
- Address problem hair even if you lack much energy to commotion with it. Keep it simple if needed, but take notice of frizz or wander away hairs and address these with your favorite styling aid. Otherwise, for more camouflage, try a few hair rollers on the top of your head, lifting the roots at the crown area and front to give added lift. Hobble hair detracts from all other efforts to look good when you're sick.
- If you're sick and you're tired, you will definitely not look good. Get some rest. Being well rested will always make you look your best whether you're sick or not.
These steps may seem very clear, but due to some cause they are commonly forgotten and overlooked. It would be great if you could take magic pill or some magic makeup while you're sick to make your look better, but there just isn't. Follow these above steps when you are sick, you're assured to look as good as you can.
You Might Also Like :