Hyundai i10 was launched in October 2007 in India. The sedan is proved comfortable and apt for riding of four member ancestors. The car was included in most fuel efficient petrol cars. Now Hyundai will be scheduled to launch latest Hyundai i10 VTVT 2010 with some changes.
During the next Diwali, Hyundai will be revealed a fresh new model of its popular i10. Indian Cars Bikes in Pune captured few exclusive images of new Hyundai i10. Indian Cars Bikes spotted the Hyundai i10 VTVT and although it was moderately heavily disguised, their eagle eyed chaps were quick to spot the changes.
The latest car obtains with fresh set of headlamps and tail lights. The front light pods have been redesigned which are more evocative of Audi’s. The car’s flashers are integrated into the OVRM and obtain body colored door handles and waistline molding which protect the car from few scratches during the city driving. The car is featured with black-on-beige interiors and adjustable headrests front seats.
The front and rear parts of the car were highly covered. Hyundai has modified the front grille design with number-plate mountings at both ends. Both the bumpers also look to have a few changes.
The new car will appear with a few engine options, it is just rumors. The car will be expected to come with a 1.0lt.
You Might Also Like :
- New Hyundai i10 diesel coming to India
- Is i10 Diesel going to release in second half of 2013 in India?
- New Hyundai i10 With 1 Litre Kappa VVT Engine : Specs & Price
- Hyundai's New i10 Facelift Car: Brochure, Price & Specifications
- New Hyundai i20 Era Petrol Car in India : Price & Review
- Hyundai IT table monitor: 70-inch touchscreen monitor unveiled