In the Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2010, Ieatishootipost.sg blog won Best Food Blog. In 1 Aug 2006, Ieatishootipost.sg was started by Dr Leslie Tay as part of a wish to see a website which lists Singapore’s best hawker food with beautiful photos and a frank review. Ieatishootipost is constantly ranked within the top 1000 websites in Singapore, according to the Alexa ranking of websites.
Dr Leslie Tay blog currently has grown into a community with approximately 2,000 members in the forum, 8,500 fans on Facebook and 70,000 people who read the blog each month. The food blog has covered the majority of the famous stalls and is focused only on great Singapore food. Ieatishootipost.sg is one of the best resource for good and affordable eat for many online readers looking for food in Singapore.
In Singapore, Ieatishootipost.sg blog has now grown to become the most read food blog. Since inception, the website clocked more than 10 million hits and has been voted as Best Food Blog in the 2009 Asia- Pacific Blog Awards. To make it a complete food blog, this blog has everything such as the fantastic photography, pleasant blog design, detailed articles and reviews with author’s ratings and food price. Dr Leslie Tay said, "The best food in the world is Singapore hawker food, because it’s so shiok (satisfying)”.
Tips on how to write a blog by Dr Leslie Tay:
- The first paragraph must make an impact.
- Make your Headline POP.
- Make people chuckle.
- Keep it concise and easily scannable.
- Write something exclusive and useful.
- Make it personal. Write as if you are talking to a friend.
- Provide an attention grabbing photo to evoke an emotional response.
- Provide nuggets of information.
- Aim to create a response.
- Keep in mind who you are writing for. Example: The style for writing to target readers who are businessmen is different from the style to target children.
You Might Also Like :