IFFCO Recruitment 2010, IFFCO or Indian Farmers Fertilizer Co-Operative has published the Recruitment Notification 2010 for Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs). Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of IFFCO (www.iffco.nic.in). Get detailed information about IFFCO Recruitment 2010 through this article.
Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited is the world’s largest fertilizer cooperative federation which is registered as a Multistate Cooperative Society. It is situated in New Delhi, India. The mission of IFFCO is "to enable Indian farmers to prosper through timely supply of reliable, high quality agricultural inputs and services in an environmentally sustainable manner and to undertake other activities to improve their welfare."
Candidate must be qualified with four years full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from recognized university / Institute in the disciplines Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Instrumentation & Electronics. The upper age limit is 30 years as on 1st August, 2010. 5 years for SC/ST category and 3 years for OBC category are relaxable. The duration of training will be one year.
- All the above qualifications should be from the University / Institute recognized by UGC / AICTE.
- Candidates having minimum 60% marks in aggregate in case of General & OBC and 55% marks in aggregate for SC/ST categories are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passed their degree prior to 2008 need not apply.
Candidates will be short-listed for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Those candidates who are short listed will be required to appear for Preliminary online examination in open environment. They have to use their own resource. If candidate will qualify in open environment, they will be required to appear for the Final Online Examination in controlled environment. At last, the candidates will be called for personal interview, if they are qualifying in the final online examination.
How to Apply:-
Interested candidates have to submit an application for the job in the prescribed format within 20 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. “Online Application” link is available at the bottom of the webpage. Application should be completed in all the respects. For their future reference, candidates can save the application and can take a print of the same. Incomplete application or applications which are received after due date will not be accepted. No other mode will be entertained except online.
Get complete details about IFFCO Recruitment 2010 from www.iffco.nic.in
You Might Also Like :
- PGVCL Recruitment 2010 Application & Notification at pgvcl.com
- Search Haryana Urban Development Authority (Huda) Recruitment & Jobs at Huda.nic.in
- Oriental Insurance recruitment 2010 Application Online
- Powergridindia Recruitment 2010
- How to Apply online for ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2012-2013
- Corporation Bank Clerical Recruitment 2010 Notification