Indian Bank has published the Recruitment Notification 2010 for the post of Clerks. There are total 685 clerk posts all over the country. Applicants can apply online between 07.06.2010 and 06.07.2010 only through Indian Bank’s website www.indianbank.in.
About Indian Bank:
Indian Bank is a major Indian Commercial Bank which was established in the year 1907. It is situated in Chennai (Madras), India. It has 22,000 employees, 1,657 branches and is one of the big public sector banks of India. Along with 13 other major commercial banks, the Government of India nationalized Indian bank on 19 July, 1969.
Recently, Indian Bank has declared a recruitment notice for 685 clerical posts. The registration process has been started from June 7, 2010 to July 6, 2010. The written exam will be held on August 22, 2010. Applicant must be between 18 and 28 years old.
- Date of Commencement of Application: 07/06/2010
- Date of Closure: 06/07/2010
- Start Date for Fee deposit: 07/06/2010
- Last Date for Fee deposit: 06/07/2010
Details of vacancies:
Andhra Pradesh 110; Arunachal Pradesh 06; Assam 15; Bihar 24; Chattisgarh 08; Goa 04; Gujarat 28; Haryana 04; Himachal Pradesh 04; Jammu and Kashmir 01; Jharkhand 04; Karnataka 10; Madhya Pradesh 19; Maharashtra 20; Meghalaya 03; Mizoram 02; Orissa 32; Punjab 10; Rajasthan 08; Tamilnadu 253; Tripura 06; Uttarakhand 09; Uttar Pradesh 46; West Bengal 15; Chandigarh 05; Delhi 25; Pondicherry 10; Daman and Diu 02; Dadra and Nagar Haveli 02; Total 685
- Pay scale: Rs.7200/- - Rs.19300.
- Education Qualification: Applicants must be 10+2 of the 10+2+3 pattern/ Intermediate/ Pre-University or any equivalent examination/ Diploma in Banking recognized by Central/ State Government or UT Administration with 50% or more marks in Higher Secondary Examination.
- Age Limit: 18 to 28 years
- Application fees: (a) Application fee (including postage charge) - for SC/ST/Person with Disability /Ex-serviceman- Rs.50/-, (b) For all others (including OBC) - Rs.300/-
How to apply online?
For online application, you have to fill Basic Details, Application Fee/ Postal Charges Details, Personal Details, Contact Details, Qualification Details(as on 01.01.2010), and Other Details. Applicants can apply for vacancies in one state/union territory only and have to apply for the examination from a centre attached to that particular state/union territory only. After submission of the application form, no change in the preference of the state/union territory applied and/or examination centre will be allowed.
Get more information about Indian Bank Recruitment Notification 2010 through http://www.indianbank.in/pdfs/rec/clerical_june_2010_eng_advt.pdf
You Might Also Like :
- Corporation Bank Clerical Recruitment 2010 Notification
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2010 for Probationary Clerks
- Canara Bank Clerical Recruitment Application 2010
- Punjab national bank recruitment Exam & Results Updates
- Central Bank of India PO Recruitment 2010 & Exam Notification
- NABARD Recruitment 2010 Notification on www.nabard.org