Here is a login guide for students to access Infinite Campus Student Portal for monitoring their progress and viewing their class related information.
A student portal is a very promising initiative that helps students and parents to contribute more fully in the educational process. Students can have a real-time access to their class related information with the help of this web based portal. Infinite Campus also provides a powerful on-line tool for both parents and students to access information within the district-wide database from anywhere at any time.
Infinite Campus Student portal increases the communication with teachers. It allows 6-12 students view information related to them only. Students can check grades, class attendance, teacher comments, assignments, to-do lists, schedules, assessment scores, classroom newsletters and demographics.
They can even get current information of transportation, district & school notices, unofficial transcript and fees. The portal even lets students to view and print report cards directly from the site. Infinite Campus Student Portal can be accessed via computer or any iOS or Android device.
Infinite Campus Student Portal Login Guide
- Go to the URL provided by your school (probably in the format): https://<campus district access>/databasename/portal/<district name>.jsp.
- Then, enter your Username and Password in the designated input boxes.
- Finally, click on the Login button.
You Might Also Like :
- Singapore NIE Portal Login Guide for Teacher and Student
- University of Johannesburg Student Portal(Student.UJ.AC.ZA) Information
- Ashworth Student Portal Login Guide at MyAshWorth.com
- Dadeschools Student Portal (Dadeschools.net) Login Guide
- eSIS Login Guide for Students, Parents and Teachers
- IITM Students Portal Students.iitm.ac.in