www.irctc.co.in/tatkal is an official website of Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC). Indian Railway provides “Tatkal” online ticket booking facility on payment premium charges on basis of “first come first served”. IRCTC Tatkal online booking facility is available on official website of IRCTC on www.irctc.co.in.
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) is an initiative by the Indian Railway Ministry. IRCTC offers many services to the passengers like railway tour packages, car rentals and hotels bookings, online ticket booking (Reservations) and tourist train. It has also 24 hours call center for knowing all your train timings, tour booking and ticket reservation. IRCTC also provides various other services through your mobile phone.
IRCTC Login Info:
IRCTC provides online booking facility to the passengers, if you want to use this best facility, then first you have to register in IRCTC official website www.irctc.co.in. First of all go to the Login page, just enter your Username and Password. There are given three options, Train Tickets, Tourism Services and Mumbai Season Tickets. Select Train Tickets option, and then reserve your ticket by just filling some details.
IRCTC tatkal Online Booking:
Enter your city name where you want to go, then select journey date, month and year, and then select Ticket Type, one is i-ticket and second one is e-ticket, and last click on “Find Train” button. You can also check tickets availability very easily.
Features of Tatkal ticket booking facility:
- Tatkal bookings are allowed in all classes (except First AC and Executive class)
- The tatkal tickets can be booked five days in advance of the date of journey
- Tatkal tickets can be booked only from source station to destination station and from remote station having Tatkal quota to destination with boarding facility from intermediate station
- It is possible that for some trains / class / locations Tatkal quota may not be available for online booking
- Modification of ticket in any form is not permitted in Tatkal ticket
IRCTC Contact Details:
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) Ltd.,
9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building,
16, Parliament Street, New Delhi 110001.
Customer Care Contact:
011- 2334 0000
011 – 2334 5500
011- 2334 4787/4773/5800
011- 2334 8539/8543
You Might Also Like :
- How to check irctc booked ticket history for printing?
- How to Book Train Ticket using Mobile SMS instead of IRCTC?
- New Indian Railways Ticket reservation Service Filters out Agents
- Websites for Online railway ticket Booking in India
- Apply Online for SBI Railway Credit Card at WWW.IRCTC.CO.IN
- Indian Railways Online Ticket Booking Methods & Sites