Kaiser Permanente is America's leading integrated health maintenance organization. The company focuses on the health and well-being of their members and the society. The organization has around 3 dozen hospitals, 600 medical offices, 8500 beds and it serves more than 8.8 million people. Kaiser Permanente provides health care services via a network of 15,000 doctors who belong to the Permanente Medical Groups. The company has three distinct groups of units - Kaiser Foundation Hospitals, the Kaiser Foundation Health Plan and the autonomous regional Permanente Medical Groups.
Kaiser Permanente was established in 1945 and it is based in Oakland, United States. The company was founded by the physician Sidney Garfield and an industrialist named Henry J. Kaiser. It is one of the largest managed care organizations in the United States. Since 60 years the company has offered excellent health care. The members of Kaiser Permanente are allowed to get treated in any of their clinics. The company has its offices at different cities like Georgia, Hawaii, Colorado, Ohio, Washington, Oregon and Virginia.
To become a member of Kaiser Permanente, visit the website healthy.kaiserpermanente.org. Click on 'Register now' and provide the required details like name, birth date, area and Health/Medical record number. Once the user registers on this site, he/she can directly log in by just providing their username and password.
The members can pay their bill online in two ways such as by making a payment schedule with their initial payment and through one-time payment. To pay the bill online, members will need a valid email address and internet connection, credit card information with three digit secure number and a medical account number.
Bill payment procedure at Kaiser Permanente:
- First, visit the website ebill.kaiserpermanente.org.
- After visiting the site, 3 options will be provided to the users such as registration, login and onetime payment. The users can log in, only after selecting any of these 2 options - Individual/Family Plan Account and Employer Group Account.
- Then, the users need to provide their email address & password and click on the 'Login' button.
- After that the users need to click on the 'Billing Functions' tab given at the top of their account page.
- Lastly, press the Pay bill link, where the users need to provide their credit card information to complete the payment process.
- Bill payment can be also done via phone by just dialing to this number 1-800-348-0264.
- The organization provides better medical facilities to its members.
- The bill payment procedure at Kaiser Permanente is very easy to follow.
- Kaiser Permanente’s service is available 24x7.
You Might Also Like :
- How to find My Doctor using Kaiser Permanente (kp.org)?
- United Healthcare Provider Enrollment Instructions
- eHealthInsurance.com Review - Find Affordable Health Insurance
- How to Find a Local Doctor using Directory at HealthGrades.com
- Guide to My Account Settings at myUhc.com
- Navinet: Login to manage & Pay for Healthcare Plans