Kohl's Corporation is an American department store chain. www.kohls.com is official website of Kohl's Corporation. Kohls has collection of products including women's wears, juniors' wears, intimates, swim, handbags & accessories, shoes, men's wears, team shop, jewelry & watches, bed & bath, kitchen & dining, furniture & décor, luggage, home electrics, toys & games, beauty & fragrance, clearance. When you purchase any product of Kohls and you want to make payment quickly, securely, and easily, you can use My Kohl's Charge card service, where you can make online payment, view statement, and many more. Information about how to use Kohl's online bill pay service is mentioned below.
Logo of Kohl's Corporation
There are 1, 059 Kohls' stores available in 49 states. Kohls has the leading value-oriented, family-focused, and specialty department store. According to 2008 revenue, Kohl's was the 24th-largest retailer in the United States. In 1998, Kohls has had a World Wide Web presence and has started online shopping since 2000. According to Compete.com survey 2008, the domain kohls.com attracted at least 58 million visitors annually. Gift shop, gift cards, gift registry also available at Kohl's official website where you can see the various gift products and you also buy any product online which you wish to give to your loved one. The guides about all products are also provided at the website.
When you create an account at Kohls.com, they have saved your information for you to use quickest process. You can also register for your Kohl's Charge Card at www.kohls.com where you can pay your bill, check your account balance and statement.
After creating your account you can also access the following features which make shopping at Kohls.com easier.
- Shopping Bag: Kohls keep track of your Shopping Bag, even if you leave the site before purchasing. So your selections will be waiting for you when you return.
- Ship-to Address Book: Go into the addresses of your friends and family, and shipping to any destination is only a mouse-click away.
- My Wallet: You can enjoy super-fast checkout. Enter more than one credit card, and your entire wallet of payment options is at your fingertips every time you checkout.
- Sign-up for Sale Alerts: They will deliver sales updates directly to your desktop, so you need to provide your e-mail address.
- Easy Updates to Your Personal Info: At Kohls.com, your personal information is stored securely. If you need to change an address, a credit card expiration date, an e-mail address or more, simply visit My Account.
- Order Tracking & History: By using central access of my account you can check the status of your current and past Kohls.com orders, and track the progress of your shipment.
Kohls Online Payment process:
- Go online to www.kohls.com and click on the 'My Kohl's charge' link at the top of homepage.
- Click the 'Sign In' button. If you are already register enter your username and password and skip the next step.
- If you do not have an account, click register now and fill in the fields on the registration screen. You will need your social security number, Kohls charge number, billing address, user ID and password that you will remember.
- Add your payment account information on the next page. Generally this is your primary home checking account with routing number. You can also set up auto pay for your Kohls charge if that is easier and have payments automatically deducted for convenience.
- Set up Kohls as a payee on your online banking website and have the payment sent electronically from your bank if you do not wish to register on the Kohls website to pay your charge.
Once you access your account online, you can view your current balance, view your unbilled activity, view your previous statements (within the last 12 months), view the detail of your transactions (within the last 12 months), and view important account messages.
The following functions can be used after you sign-in My Kohl's Charge account online:
- Pay your bill for FREE online
- Change your password
- Opt out of paper statements
- Schedule up to two future payments
- Export statement information to Excel
- Change your home and/or billing address
- Change your e-mail address
- Print your statement
You can also make a payment your bill payment through phone at 1-800-564-5740. (A convenience fee may apply.) You can also make a payment at any store register during store hours. You can search for your nearer store location by using Store Locator at Kohls' official website. Otherwise you can also pay your Kohl's bill by mailing to its office address.
You Might Also Like :
- Tell Payless your feedback in Customer Satisfaction Survey
- JCP.com Clearance Sale: Get Discount + Free Shipping in your JCP Shopping
- Target's Black Friday 2010 Ads, Coupons & Deals Prediction
- Creating Baby Registry at Burlington Coat Factory
- Accessing CrateAndBarrel Registry at CrateAndBarrel.com's gift-registry Section
- BHS Store Locator Usage Guide: How to Search BHS store locations?