LG has announced the launch of a new set of Android smartphones, the LG Optimus Sol and the LG Optimus Hub officially in India. Both the handsets run on Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system and come with smooth designs. Both are equipped with a 1500 mAH standard lithium ion battery and support WiFi, 3G, A-GPS and Bluetooth connectivity. A micro USB port is provided in both along with compass, accelerometer and proximity sensors.
“Sol” means sun - this phone has been named after the Sun may be because of the brightness of its 3.8 inch, Ultra AMOLED with an 800 x 480 pixel resolution. The word “ultra” here means that the screen has a two-fold advanced reflection rate, which gives it better image quality and clarity. It decreases image quality degradation and offers better viewing experience even in bright and sunny situations. The phone is only 9.8 mm thick and features a 5 Megapixel Rear Camera along with a 0.3 Megapixel Front Camera. The handset allows HD Video Recording and also features FM Radio.
It is powered by an impressive 1 GHz ARMv7 processor, which truly transforms the user experience with ultra-fast download speeds. The gadget also features WiFi, GPRS, EDGE, GPS, HSDPA, and DLNA and utilizes an improved idle-based power management system that raises the battery life by 20 to 30 percent. The phone includes 512MB RAM as Internal Storage, which is expandable up to 32 GB via microSD or microSDHC cards. This phone is also equipped with the cool LG Social+ widget that keeps you updated on all Twitter and Facebook updates.
LG Optimus Hub boasts a 3.5-inch TFT capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 480 x 320 pixels integrated with Optimus 2.0 User Interface. The handset also includes a 5MP camera, which can record videos with resolution of 640 x 480 pixels at the rate of 24 frames per second. The camera allows a 4x digital zoom and also has auto focus, smile and face detection capabilities.
It is powered by an 800MHz processor and includes 150MB of in built memory along with a 512MB RAM. The memory card slot allows expanding memory up to 32GB using microSD card. It allows access to messages and mails with a single tap of finger. The handset is powered by an 800 MHz ARMv6 processor and supports GPRS, EDGE, 3G and Wi-Fi. The phone is equipped with an Adreno 200 GPU, which lets the user enjoy seamless gaming experience on the phone. The device has SNS integration to check Twitter and Facebook updates as well as the LG Social+ widget, which assembles all the updates in a single screen interface.
The Optimus Sol comes with a price tag of about Rs.19,000 while the Optimus Hub may cost the customer about Rs.14,500. Both these handsets are available in various authorized retail stores across India.
Specifications of LG Optimus Sol:
- 1.4GHz processor
- Google Android v2.3 Gingerbread OS
- 3.8 inch Ultra AMOLED Display
- 800 x 480 pixels screen resolution
- 5 MP Rear Camera
- 0.3 MP Front Camera
- HD Video Recording
- FM Radio
- Multiformat Video/Audio Player
- 1GB Internal Memory, 512MB RAM
- Memory expandable up to 32 GB using microSD
- GPRS, EDGE, 3G
- 1500 mAH Li-Ion Battery
- Accelerometer, compass, proximity sensors
- Price in India: Rs.19,000/-
Specifications of LG Optimus Hub:
- 800MHz ARM processor
- Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread OS
- 3.5-inch TFT capacitive touchscreen display
- 480 x 320 pixels resolution
- 5MP camera
- 512MB of RAM
- Video/Audio Player
- 150 MB Internal Memory, 512MB RAM
- FM Radio
- Memory Expandable up to 32 GB using Micro SD card
- Social Networking Widgets
- 1,500 mAH battery
- Price in India: 14,500/-
Video of LG Optimus Sol review from youtube:
Video of LG E510 Optimus Hub review from youtube:
You Might Also Like :
- Spice Mi350: Specs & Review of Android based dual GSM 3G handset
- G’Five Android phones A79, A86, I88+,G95 and G3D: Specs & Price in India
- 10 Android Smartphones In India below Rs 10,000
- Smartphones getting Android Icecream sandwich Updates in 2012
- LG PRADA 3.0: Reviews across the web
- Motorola Fire and Fire XT: Specs of upcoming Android Gingerbread Phone