The official website of Rediffmail is www.rediffmail.com. Rediffmail.com is one of the most popular web portals like Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc. It was established in 1996 which provides services like news, information, entertainment, shopping portal, etc. It has an over 250 Employees. It gives free services to its customers and offers unlimited storage for emails. In Rediffmail, you can easily store all your photos, music and videos in your mailbox. If you want to take advantage of these services, then log on to Rediffmail.com.
How to login in Rediffmail.com?
If you want to login in Rediffmail.com, you have to enter your user ID and password, then click on ‘login’ button. If you have forgotten your password, then open forgot password page. If you are not an existing customer of Rediffmail.com, then follow the procedure which is as follows:
How to register in Rediffmail.com?
If you want to register yourself in Rediffmail.com, for that,
- First, write your full name and choose a Rediffmail ID and password
- Then, write alternate email address
- Now, write date of birth, gender, city name.
- Lastly, write the letter which is in captcha and press ‘create my account’.
Rediff.com provides secure services since 11 years through its Rediffmail mailbox services. You can also find a particular mail from mailbox. Rediff mail consists of different features like it provides writing mail in 11 Indian languages, instant preview of mails and attachments, drag and drop facility for mail to any folder and auto-completion of e-mail addresses by simple typing a few characters. For competing with Google’s Gmail, it uses a new interface which is good enough.
Features of Rediffmail.com:
- Messages grouped and shown according to date wise: All messages are grouped and shown under date wise so if you have 3 mail messages on Aug 6th those will be shown below August 6th.
- Attaching multiple files made easy: You can easily attach multiple files in a queue and you can compose the message while they are attaching.
- Download all attachments at once: You can download all attachments with a single click.
- Inbox updates automatically: Inbox will be updated automatically as new mails will be shown automatically as you don’t have to refresh the page.
- Receive all your friends’ feeds on various social networks: Just click the feeds button in the logged in page of rediffmail and log onto your favorite social networks like Orkut, Linkedin.Facebook and Hi5.
- Pull the emails from other services like Gmail and yahoo and also send message from those ids from rediffmail it self.
- Email ids are auto suggested: When you have to compose message to an email id, you don’t need to type full email address as autosuggest feature being implemented by rediffmail from your contacts while you type.
- Delete mails quickly: click on x icon to delete mails fastly.
- Autosaved drafts: Drafts will be saved automatically while you compose and will be cleared after you sent message.
- Set remainders with your calendar: In the old rediffmail calendar is dragged to left side which seems to be congested; now you can set remainders in calendars.
You Might Also Like :