For the most part, love is a spiritual and mental feeling whereas lust is only based on a physical need. Generally, youth of the world would like to trip on such drastically lust which fades very fast. Physical attraction in form of genuine emotion misleads many young people to marry in haste and later on they regret their selves. Making love is memorable and longer lasting but on the contrary lust is rushed one which is operating from self-esteem perspective, and just related to fulfillment of physical needs only.
Lust always focused on the physical satisfaction of the self but Love is focused on the comfort, growth, and improvement of your beloved ones. No doubt that love also starts with physical attraction but it would not be physical alone, there are positive emotions of joy, a lot of care, peace, calmness and friendship.
Love generates discipline and commitment of not to harm the person whom you love, whether physically or emotionally. Remember that in many cases when ladies devote her physically, it is with an emotional cost. In lust, when the purpose of self-satisfaction is over, the person who is a subject of utility discarded at a time. Keep in mind that physical connection never gets stronger with age like the wine. If you truly love the person you never expect anything in return from him. It is the major difference between love and lust. You have guts to sacrifice anything for your beloved person then it is called unconditional love which potentially attaches you to the beloved one.
As there are no firm rules to determine your true feelings of heart, to distinguish the difference between both of them,. you need to understand them individually. Sometimes your Feelings mislead you, but listening to your heart always gives you right answer almost. Just think about particular person and ask yourself that are you eagerly want to spend time with him? or do not dating the person again? some subtle hints may help you to determine are you truly in love or merely in lust with someone.
- Your inner voice never allows you to do.
- Never care about his feelings, his day, his job and his life. Only self centered attitude.
- Every time think about having sex, but not interested in having conversations. Bed rooms are only limit.
- Not bothering if you go anywhere for weeks without informing.
- After you are together you have feeling of drained and regression.
- Treat your partner as your own possession.
- Feeling very uncomfortable with person‘s behavior but do not want to mention it because he/she has fear of separation.
- Try to change the person according to your view only.
- With every step of life, person changes his/her taste.
- In order to being around him, ready to spend a lot of time with him.
- While talking, you want to share everything with him whether large or small.
- You are not aware with a time that you spend with him because you totally immense yourself in him/her.
- You happily suppose your partner is a best match for your life.
- You truly love what he or she is. Never think to change the person.
- They live energetically even in separation.
- As he found the lock in which his key fits perfectly, he/she can not love another or never desire for anyone else. Want to be Mr./Mrs. Right for the particular person.
- Take great care for likes and dislikes of the person.
- Have deep respect and firm support for the one another.
Whenever true lovers have ever met and give a lovely hug each other, at that time the walls of separation between physicality and spirituality would be burn down. Dramatically a new world is born. In lust, there is not any type of feeling, but just negative desire. So first feel and then decide.
Video of Love vs. Lust from youtube:
You Might Also Like :
- Where did the love heart shape come from?
- Miley Cyrus' "Who Owns My Heart" Music Video & Lyrics
- 'With Love To Obama' - Neha Dhupia as Mayawati - Movie Review, Story & Photos
- Short Sweet Cute Love Sayings
- Eat Pray Love movie - Youtube trailer & Release dates in US, UK
- 'Love The Way You Lie' Music Video & Lyrics - Eminem & Rihanna