Lutz bakery Chicago was started in 1948. An amazing selection of cakes, tarts, tortes, cookies and chocolates are offered by Lutz Chicago bakery. With the use of traditional European recipes, all bites are created in Chicago bakery, Lutz. An amazing selection of wedding cakes are offered by Lutz Chicago bakery that seem amazing and taste great on that special day. At Lutz bakery Chicago, you can get all Yummy bakery items such as pastry, bakery, cakes, strudels, baumkuchen, cookies, candies, marzipan, coffee and tea.
The store started small in a corner of West Montrose Ave. First German pastry shop, or ‘Konditorei’ in Chicago was opened by Mr. and Mrs. Fred Lutz. The unique quality of the Lutz pastry and cake shop was that it used all natural ingredients to make traditional European recipes for its consumers. Lutz used to occupy a corner store only at that time, but with its effort and hard work, it became an indoor Continental Café around196oz and it obtained a larger space for the bakery in 1977. Baumkuchen cake is a specialty of Lutz bakery Chicago. Over several hours, it is baked with successive layers and the Belgium and Swiss truffles just melt in the mouth like chocolate ice cubes.
Outdoor garden of Café is Beautiful, where you can enjoy for some time with sip of European coffee, which is served in Viennese style with whipped cream. With individual-sized flaky ham and cheddar filled quiches or spinach crepes complete with hollandaise sauce, one can also enjoy a comforting lunch too. Now, one’s special occasions, such as meetings, baby or bridal shower or birthday party are catered by Lutz. Now, the café has become one of the heritage places in Chicago. Now, online shopping facility are also provided by it.
Lutz Bakery in Chicago is one of the oldest bakeries in the cities. According to their page: “Though our production methods sometimes mean higher prices, we don’t want to change our formulas just to be able to use faster equipment. Our reputation depends on the taste and the freshness of our products…that’s our top priority. We’re known as an authentic German pastry shop and cafe. That’s what our customers expect, and that’s what we provide.”
A wide array of delicious food including cakes, pastries, strudels, baumkuchen, cookies, marzipan, candies coffee and tea are offered to its clients by Lutz Bakery Chicago. For the gift, Lutz Bakery gift baskets that includes chocolates, almonds, fruits, cookies and coffee are offered by Lutz Bakery Chicago, you can choose a gift basket.
Some best bites of Lutz Bakery Chicago:
- "Girl Desserts": It look like pieces of modern art. But it is an unexpected combination of diverse textures and flavors.
- "The Ellen": It is a white chocolate pistachio praline cake. It is a divinely decadent get-together-essentially, a party for your palate.
- Red velvet cake, German chocolate cake and the signature gooey caramel cake: they all are most popular items of Lutz bakery Chicago.
- “The Snuggle”: cinnamon, pecans and toasted coconut wrapped inside a long, twisted, maple-glazed flaky pastry. It is sweet and satisfying, not unlike an edible hug.
- “Black Forest cake”: layers of chocolate and vanilla cake, just-sweet-enough whipped cream, sour cherries and cherry liqueur, covered by more whipped cream and a dusting of almond slivers and chocolate shavings.
- “Chocoholics”: the mini chocolate turtle pudding cupcake (cream cheese in the batter makes it extra rich)
- “Chocolate chip bear claw”: chocolate-coconut filled dough, topped by chocolate chips and pecans and then drenched in, chocolate icing.
- Icing on the cake: Coffee, espresso and eight varieties of tea are used in icing on the cake.
You Might Also Like :