www.macys.com is official site of Macy. Macys provides different alternate ways to pay bill : 1) online or 2). phone or 3). at Macys store. Macy online Bill Pay is a service to pay your bill online in expedient location with help of CheckFree. Macy's online bill payment services are powered by CheckFree. Macy's online Bill Payment is the convenient and secure service for receiving your statement fast and easily.
Information about Macy's Online Bill Payment:
A chain of mid-to-high range American department stores is Macy's. It is one of the largest stores of the world. Macy provides service of collect and pay bills online. You can pay bills by a bank account like checking money market account, brokerage account and your account. It's not important which account you choose for payment. Macy secures your payment and give guaranty of your payment. Macy and CheckFree are partners in online bill payment only. Macy provides privacy and security of your information.
Macy's Online Bill Payment work:
Macy's provides three temporary steps included in using online pay bill:
- Add the e-Bills for your biller.
- Add your payment account information.
- Schedule your payments.
If you are using online bill payment service first time, you must set up your e-Bills list by adding the bills which you want to pay. Then you set up them and all of your bills are listed on a e-Bills page after you can speedily pay your e-Bills. After that, you get a message that you have a new bill and just go to the e-Bills page, pay the bill. After that, you must insert the information about the payment accounts you will use to pay your bills. You can pay your bills from various bank accounts like a checking, money market, or brokerage account. In "My Profile", you can enter bank account information which you have planned to use for making payments.
When your account information is completed; you can start paying your e-Bills. If you have many e-Bills to pay, you can schedule payments to your all accounts at one time from your e-Bills page.
After a payment is listed, it shows with a status of listed on the Payment Activity page. Then Macy processes of payment and send it to the biller, the status changes to Processed. The biller receives your payment on the payment date and credits your account. Sometimes, the biller may late to apply the payment to your account.
For Signing Up:
To sign up in Macy's Online Bill Payment, you have to enter your e-mail address, your password, your ZIP Code, and your given answer of secret question. If you forget your sign-in ID or password, you can also retrive it by giving a secret answer.
For secure bill payment and personal information:
Macy's Online Bill Payment provides few systems to confirm that your information is secure:
- Sign-in ID and Password: By your sign-in ID and password you can secure your information because ID and password are unique which only you know. If you do not share your ID and password with others, nobody can sign in to Macy's Online Bill Payment insteed you.
- SSL (secure sockets layer): By SSL, Macy's Online Bill Payment makes sure that your connection and information are secure from outside inspection.
- Encryption: Macy's Online Bill Payment uses 40-bit or 128-bit encryption (whichever your browser supports) to make your information unreadable as it passes over the Internet.
- Automatic Sign Out: if you are inactive for a predefined number of minutes (usually about ten minutes) Macy's Online Bill Payment automatically signs out of your session. It is best if you sign out immediately after you finish scheduling your payments.
You can get help related with online bill payment and also ask question about how to use this service.
You Might Also Like :