Enroll your Macy's American Express Card at www.AmexNetwork.com/Macys to get a 15% back on your total dining bill at some partner restaurants. This is an American Express Macys Dining promotion that can be used till December 31, 2010 at any of the participating locations.
Screenshot of www.amexnetwork.com/macys
To get started saving, all of you need is to go on www.amexnetwork.com/macys and enroll your American Express Card with your American Express Card number and personal information. Once you have registered, you can use your registered card to pay for your meal at any of the restaurants like Papa Johns, Outback Steakhouse, California Pizza Kitchen, Cheesecake Factory and Ruby Tuesday. These are located in a mall near to Macys. With your registered Macy’s American Express Card, you can receive statement credit of 15% off on your total dining bill including taxes and tips, until you reach a maximum credit of $25.
How to Enroll?
- Go to www.amexnetwork.com/macys
- Enter your first name, last name
- Enter American Express Card number and Security Code
- Enter email ID and confirm it
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Click on “Continue” button and follow the instructions.
Benefits of Macys American Express Card
- Savings through the store’s Star Rewards Program.
- Emergency assistance referral services when traveling anywhere.
- A feature called Daily Wish brings cardholders hand-picked products from travel to electronics at up to 50% off.
- From September 6 through December 31 of this year, users receive 15% off on their restaurant bill at participating restaurants.
- Rewards-earning customers can enjoy double rewards through the end of 2010 on gas, grocery and drugstore purchases.
- No annual fee
- Rewards program
- Access to discount-shopping and travel web sites
- Card allows for quick returns of purchased merchandise
- Late fees of up to $35
- High APR of 24.5 percent
- Returned payment fees of up to $35
After sign up, you can get discounts for your dining bill though the credit is up to $25; it means you will be eligible to get credit, when your dining bill is up to approximately $175 at the participating restaurants.
You Might Also Like :
- How to activate Macys Credit card at Macys.com?
- How to Pay or Check Macy Bill online from www.Macys.com
- Macy's Bridal Registry : Wedding Registry & Gifts
- American Express $50 Gift Card Sweepstakes Guide
- American Express Winter Wonder Win Giveaway Information
- AmericanExpress Online Bill payment guide At AmericanExpress.com/PayBillOnline