Maxx Mobiles, one of the India’s home grown mobile phone companies is always come with the innovative and fresh handsets. The company has introduced the new uniquely designed dual-screen handset ‘MAXX Ditto MX222’. It has a twin-faced built that means it comes with screen and keypad on both sides. There is also dual camera of 1.3 Megapixel with digital zoom which adds an extra feature to the phone as the user can take photo from both sides. The phone has inbuilt application ‘EmoteTalk’ which will help the users to express emotions, interactive text and music to friends, colleagues, and families. The other feature of the Bar phone is WAP Browser. Device measures are 112.2MM x 47.4MM x 16MM and it weighs 81.7g.
Image source: mobilepricesbot.com
The phone is designed to target youth market. The price of Maxx Mx222 is very low still it offers so many things along with dual display, dual camera, and keypad. It is dual SIM phone with Dual standby. The phone supports 2 GB memory which is pre-loaded with multimedia feature like videos and music. Video player in phone supports MP4, 3GPP, and AVI whereas Audio Player supports MP3, AAC, and WAV.
It has 2.0 inch TFT Dual Display, 64K colors, 3.5 audio jack, memory supports up to 2 GB (expandable up to 8GB), FM radio, media player, and other entertainment facilities. About the media player, it is well equipped to support multi format files like Wav MP4, MP3, and etc.
The battery is very graceful as it produces continuous power. The phone has Li-ion 800mAh battery which provides talk time up to 2.5 to 3.5 hours and stand by time up to 250 to 300 hours.
Connectivity and other features
For the connectivity purpose, the phone provides Bluetooth with v1.2 A2DP, WAP, GPRS, EDGE, USB as Mass Storage, and PC Suit Support. The phone is also Java enabled and comes with social networking site like Facebook. The phone gives security option such as Antitheft, Phone lock. The phone has 2G network which operates at frequencies of GSM 900/1800MHz.
The price of Maxx Ditto MX222 is around Rs. 3,788 in India. It will be available in Black, Blue, Yellow, and Red.
Maxx MX222 Ditto will be available in retails shops including, Tata Croma, Planet M, Star Bazaar, Hyper City, Mobile & Gadgets, Kings Electronics, Indian Naval Canteen, Reliance Web World, Hotspot and NEXT electronics.
Maxx MX222 Ditto Dual Screen Mobile - Specifications
- Display Type & Colors: 2.0″ TFT Dual display & 64k
- Product Type:GSM +GSM - Bar Phone, Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Weight & Dimensions: w/o battery Wt.81.7gm 112.2×47.4x16mm
- Camera Type: 1.3MP dual camera
- Language: English & Hindi
- Messaging: SMS, MMS, SMS blacklist, Scheduled SMS
- Multimedia: Sound recorder, Audio (MP3) /Video player (3GPP) ,Video Recorder
- FM Radio: FM radio with Schedule FM Recording
- Games: Snake, Tetris, Copter, Panda, UFO
- Java: Java Enabled, Facebook
- Security: Phone lock, Antitheft
- Call: Call Blacklist, Call Cheater, SMS on Call Reject, Call conference, Vibrate on call connect, Speed dial, Auto redial
- Organizer: Alarm, World clock, Task, Calendar, Health check, Currency converter, Calculator, EBook reader
- SMS Capacity: 500
- Phonebook Capacity: 1000
- Memory Card Support & Capacity: MicroSD 8GB
- Bluetooth (ver1.2)
- WAP /GPRS/EDGE:WAP2.0
- PC Suit Support (my Sync)
- Data Transfer Support (USB as Mass Storage)
- Battery Type & Capacity (mAh): 800mAh BAT14
- Talk Time: 2.5~3.5hrs
- Standby Time: 250~300hours
- Earphone Type: 3.5mm Audio jack
- Charger/Data cable Type: 5Pin micro usb data cable
You Might Also Like :
- Maxx Focus: A touchscreen projector budget phone
- SICT iV171: Specs & review of Dual Sim Mobile with 3000mAh battery
- LG Cyon Maxx CF Youtube Video
- Colors X5: Specifications and Review of Budget Phone
- Samsung SCH-W609: Specs & Review of Samsung W609 Dual SIM Phone
- Spice Mi350: Specs & Review of Android based dual GSM 3G handset