A leading supercenter, Meijer is located in five states throughout the Midwest, with nearly 200 stores and over 60,000 employees. Meijer is ranked as the 18th largest privately held company in the country, as well as one of the top 75 most reputable companies in the United States by Forbes Magazine as a multi-billion dollar retailer. Since 1934, Meijer is an innovative retailer so one can raise this standard by joining the pride, passion and competitive spirit of Meijer. Now, Meijer is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Meijer is known for promoting healthy habits to team members by the American Heart Association.
At Meijer website, online applying for a job is easy and there are numerous benefits of working for Meijer. One can experience great personal and professional growth, due to it is a great place to work. Customer centered service, competitive spirit to win customers over, freshness in products and services, and "familyness" of staff are the four core values of Meijer's culture and work environment. Providing customers with low prices, the freshest products, more choices, offering solutions for customers in their community, an easy shopping experience, a talented team of employees that are sales-driven and passionate about the customers they serve are included in seven brand promises that were built by Meijer's solid foundation.
Applicants can start their journey with a company that offers benefits and fair treatment to their employees, just like they were family members after completing Meijer online job application, which is based on the position, location and their time with the company, they are eligible for benefits that many companies have eliminated. Medical and prescription coverage, dental and vision insurance, flex accounts, disability protection, workers compensation, pension and 401K options, paid time off, discounts, life insurance, adoption assistance and more are include in these applications.
Applicants, who live in Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan and Ohio, have a wide variety of locations to choose from. The stores are open 24 hours a day, 364 days per year, and the website is open year round and never closes. Applicants are allowed to complete their Meijer online job application, buy groceries by the case, choose the Meijer meal box, select from the online gift or wine list and enjoy the one-stop shopping experience offered in the retail superstores by the recent expansion to the online market. Applicants can search Meijer jobs online for corporate office opportunities, store and distribution facility operations or college student internships that lead to great promotional opportunities and bright futures with a leading retailer.
Instructions for Meijer Online Job Application:
- For Meijer Online Job Application, create an online profile. Register at Meijer's official website and create a login and password. According to your interest, search for the salaried or hourly job. Click on the job, then select “Apply Now” and review the job description. Complete the online profile. Remember that you will have to upload your resume before you complete your profile, if you are applying for a salaried position. Use the drop-down box at the top of the profile. Identify your preferred method of contact. Email, mail or telephone are the options. Supply your name and mailing address. Add your email address and telephone number. Click on “Save” option.
- Enter your employment preferred start date. Select whether you are willing to relocate or travel. Utilize the drop-down box to note how often you are willing to travel. Choose whether you are looking for regular or temporary employment with Meijer. Note your desired work days, hours and whether you are looking for full-time or part-time work. Select your desired weekly hours and pay. Utilize the drop-down box under “Work Location Preference” to provide your first and second choices for the store addresses where you want to work. Enter your age and a valid state driver’s license number.
- Enter work experience and the start and end dates for your current or most recent employment. Enter the name of the company you worked for, your job title and supervisor’s name. Enter your supervisor’s telephone number and contain details about your work experience at that job and the reason that you left the firm if you are no longer working there. To add another employer to your work experience, click “Save and Add More” option. Click “Save and Return,” then “Next” to start to complete the next part of the Meijer job application.
- Provide your education experience. Utilize the drop-down box to choose the highest level of education, you have completed. Include the country, state, name and level of education completed for the high school you attended. Click “Save and Return” option to add the post-secondary education you have received. Enter the country, state, major, grade-point average, name and degree completed for the college you attended. Click “Save and Return” to move the application forward.
- List referrals. Use the drop-down box to note the way you found out about the job you are applying for. Enter the specific name of the person, job board or organization that referred you to the job.
- If you are a United States citizen and if you have been convicted of a crime, then note whether Meijer can contact your current employer or not. Click “Next” option and enter specialized training, licenses, certificates and memberships you have received. If you have no additional training or memberships, leave these fields blank. Click “Next” option.
- To provide references, click “Add Reference” option. Use the drop-down box to identify the type of relationship you have with the reference, for instance, professional, personal or both. Enter the reference's name, title, employer name and telephone number. Click “Save and Add More” until you have added three references. Click “Save and Return.” When you are finished completely, then click “Submit.”
You Might Also Like :