Check out the price, features, specs and review of Motorola’s latest dual sim mobile, Motorola EX115 and Motorola EX128.
Motorola enters in the Indian market with its two latest phones with Dual sim, called Motorola EX128 and Motorola EX115 in this October. Motorola EX115 is a full QWERTY mobile phone and Motorola EX128 is a regular touch screen mobile phones. More information about its price, specification and review are given here.
Motorola EX128 has better network support and has 20 hours more talk time than Motorola EX115. Whereas Motorola EX128 has QWERTY keypad, this is main distinction between these two phones. Both phones contain Bluetooth 2.1, GPRS, EDGE connectivity, social networking support and Li-Ion 930 mah battery. These two upcoming phones have been spotted on the website of Germanos Romania, a European cellphone retailer.
Motorola Ex128 Mobile has a 3.2 inch WQVGA touchscreen display with 240x 400 pixels resolution, 3 megapixel fixed focus camera. It also has micro SD card slot. It enters in the Indian market with price tag of nearly Rs. 5,990 to 6,990. It is accessible in steel gray color.
Motorola EX115 is the first handset from Motorola in India which contains Dual SIM GSM capabilities. It has 2.3 inches of display offering resolution of 320 X 240 pixels. Physically Motorola EX115 measures 61 X 109 X 12.35 mm in size. It will be available with price tag of Rs. Rs 5,990.
Features of Motorola EX128 mobile
- Bluetooth v2.0 with A2DP
- Stereo FM radio
- Web browsing
- Polyphonic ringtones
Specification of Motorola EX128 mobile
- Network : Quad band GSM
- Dimensions : 107 x57 x 12.8mm
- Weight : 102 gm
- Talk time : Up to 200 minutes
- Standby time : up to 250 hours
- 3.5 mm headset jack
- Internal Antenna
- Video Playback: H.263
- Video Capture: MPEG4 (15fps)
- Media Format : AAC, MP3, MIDI, AAC+
- Ports: USB Port
- Operating Frequency: Tri-band GSM 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz
- Kit: Handset, USB Cable, User Guide
- Battery Weight: 97g
Specification of Motorola EX115:
- QWERTY BAR phone
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900, EDGE Class 10
- 3MP camera with digital zoom
- Image editor
- FM radio
- Micro USB connection
- Bluetooh 2.1+EDR
- Messaging: sms, mms, email (POP3, IMAP)
- WAP 2.0 enabled browser
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Expandable memory: up to 32GB3 micro-SD card
- Preloaded links to Gmail, Facebook, Myspace and YouTube
- Speaker phone
- Talk time: Up to 180 min
- Standby time: Up to 240 hrs
- Media format support: MP3, H.263, WAV, AAC, MIDI, and AMR NB
Nokia has already announced the dual SIM phones and Samsung is already in the market with more than 10 models. Therefore these new phones will compete with existing phones.
You Might Also Like :
- Motorola Corvair Tablet specs leaked, shows Remote Control Feature
- Next Motorola Droid 3 : Specs
- Motorola Fire and Fire XT: Specs of upcoming Android Gingerbread Phone
- Motorola Electrify M: Price & Specs of 4G Android Phone
- How to Transfer Music to a Motorola Droid?
- Motorola Xyboard 8.2: Specs and Hands-on Review