Indian users can get all mobile services like activation/deactivation of VAS and data services, recharge, checking balance etc. from My Vodafone App instantly.
Vodafone India has released a new app that will fulfill all needs of their customers from anywhere around India with simple few clicks. Vodafone has started My Vodafone app for iOS, android, and blackberry users. This app is all-in-one destination for postpaid and prepaid users where they can do recharge, pay their bills, can start and stop any VAS services etc. More over postpaid users can also change their plans through this app and can change their data plants within few minutes.
How to download and start using My Vodafone app?
- Visit Vodafone.in from your browser
- Click application symbol related to your mobile’s operating system
- If you have activated any mobile data service in your mobile, then you will be not charged anything. Otherwise you will be charged per standard data charge.
- Download application in your mobile
- After successful installation, you have to create your account by entering your Vodafone number and user id
- After providing your Vodafone number and user id, you can use application to complete all your Vodafone service related work
Features of My Vodafone app:
Postpaid customers can check their current bill details, charges and credit limit. As well as they can pay their bills online through credit card, check recent payments, view, change bill preferences. They can also check out their recent voice plan information, data plan and data usage details. Postpaid users can also activate and deactivate any of their VAS (Value Added Services) easily from my vodafone app. More importantly, users can also check out status of their service request and complaints.
Prepaid customers can see and subscribe the latest offers with one click. Prepaid users can also check their main and bonus balance as well as can recharge their account with the credit card. Same as postpaid users, prepaid users can also see details of their mobile data package and can activate new data plans. Additionally, they can also activate/deactivate their VAS services and can track their service request or complaints.
Compatibility of My Vodafone app: My Vodafone app is compatible to download on smartphones with various operating systems. A free downloading app - My Vodafone Application is compatible with iOS, Android (including KitKat 4.4), BlackBerry and Windows (OS 8 and higher) devices.
Important notes to remember:
- Only Vodafone India customer can use My Vodafone application
- To see account information, you must have Vodafone login ID and password ready with you
- You can change your login ID, password and your number to use My Vodafone App
- One User ID and password give you access to web and app both
- While aboard, you will be charged with international charges for use of application
- For any kind of help regarding my Vodafone app, feel free to call Vodafone Customer Care or call 111
You Might Also Like :