Internet service provider, EarthLink offers webmail service on its official site www.earthlink.net. Webmail service Provided by ISP is become popular in the recent time. At this web page you can check email for all of your Earthlink e-mail addresses. You use this service after becoming the member of the earthlink.net. To use Earthlink Webmail service, you need to login in this service.
Screenshot of Earthlink Webmail
Earthlink is an Atlanta-based Internet service provider. It was established in 2004. It provides award-winning Internet access and communication services to millions of customers and its group of online products and services to assist a safe and secure Internet experience. The main aim of the EarthLink is to give the highest-quality connectivity, best-in-class service and support, minimal online intrusions and customizable features for every household that wants the best Internet experience in spite of of access type, speed or location.
How to login in Earthlink Webmail?
For login in the Earthlink webmail service, first you must have email address of Earthlink for example, email@example.com. On the web mail sign in screen, enter your full email address in the Email Address box and password in the Password box and click on “Sign in”.
If you first time sign in to webmail, you will be asked to enter your full name. You can enter anything into this field like a business name or just your first name. After selecting, it will appeared in the "From" field of any message you send. You can change the "From" name in the Web Mail Options page under the Preferences button on the left side of the main Web Mail page.
After login in the web mail page, you will get Inbox tool on the right and the Folders Column --your list of folders and other options--on the left. Your webmail page divided into many section called “panes": The Folder List, the Message List, and the Message Preview.
The Folder List
The Folder List is situated in the left side of the web mail page. It includes the standard Web Mail email folders Inbox, Drafts, Sent, Drafts, along with Undeliverable Mail and other folders you may have created. It also includes spamBlocker folders Known spam and Suspect Email. Below the folders links, you will see more other section such as Address Book, Preferences, Search Messages, Web Mail Help, Feedback, and Sign Out.
The message list
At the right side of the Web Mail page, you will see two panes. When you login first, the inbox folder content will be showed in top pane. When you open the inbox section, the list of messages it contains will be showed. To view the contents of a message, click its Subject and it will be displayed in bottom pane.
The Message Preview
See the Message Preview pane, under the message list. To activate or deactivate the Message Preview, click the Hide Preview or Show Preview button above the messages. At the top and bottom of the preview pane you will see buttons for the common tasks connected with messages, depending on which folder the message is stored in.
How to use Folders?
- Inbox folders: It views the new incoming emails, which you can forward to other persona and also save by creating folders.
- Sent Folders: Copy of messages you send are put into the Sent folder, if the Save to sent box is checked when you compose a message. The sent mail list displayed with details of Recipient, Subject, Date and size.
- The Drafts Folder: A place for storing messages that you haven't finished writing. If you're in the middle of writing a message and need to stop for some reason, click the Save button to put it into the Drafts folder.
- Trash folders: stores email that you have chosen to delete. When you delete email from a folder, it is put into the Trash folder. The messages are not truly deleted until you empty the folder.
Click on the subject list in your message list, to read message. When viewing a message, there are several buttons above the message window, which is describes below:
- Reply: Creates a new message replying to the sender. To reply to the sender of the email message only, click the Reply button. Type your message and click Send.
- Reply All: Creates a new message replying to all the recipients. To reply to the sender of an email message and toall other recipients, click the Reply All button
- Forward: lets you to forward the message to someone else. You can choose to send the message as "inline text" (underneath the new message you type), or as an attachment to your new message.
- Print: Opens a new window (or tab) with a print view of the message, and asks you whether you're ready to print.
- Delete: Moves the message to the Trash folder.
- Spam: Opens a new window where you can choose to report the spam to EarthLink and block future emails from that sender.
- Move to: lets you to move the message to the Trash or any other folder you choose.
- More Actions: lets you view headers or the message HTML source, or to mark the message as unread or flagged.
How to forward email message?
To forward email message, open mail and click on forward button which is given on bottom side of every mail and type an email address in the To box, then write and send your message.
How to print Email message?
To print message, click the print button along the top row of buttons. A new window will open with a printable view of the message, along with your computer's Print screen. Click the Print button on the Print screen.
Get the complete Earthlink Webmail user guide from www.earthlink.net.
You Might Also Like :