Unexpected disease or illness can really ruin your life both physically and financially. Health care plans are the best means to remain secure against such medical expenses. Nowadays, numerous health care plans are available on websites. The NaviNet group can help you in picking up the best suiting plan for you. NaviNet Inc. offers innovative healthcare services and solutions for American people. Currently, it works with over 800,000 providers, industry partners, nation’s patients and leading health plans. The NaviNet Network has included more than 30 finest health plans and almost 141,000 physician practices using NaviNet. Moreover, the leading health insurance company of America named Aetna use NaviNet as its secure portal.
Image Source: navinet.net
The NaviNet group is considered as the leader in UPIM (Unified Patient Information Management). It provides useful service for health plans like payment management, insurer connect, supports collaboration with patients and communication with healthcare partners. Plus, it focuses on claim management, health record exchange, policy and guidelines reference, provider communications, directory and code library, provider network communications, account administration, clinical messaging and health plan branding. One of the main attractive services provided by NaviNet is the interaction of healthcare providers with patients and health insurers by electronic means from a single web portal.
The Health Plan Consulting services provided by NaviNet include custom medical management tools, customer-specific transactions, custom reporting, use of IT solutions and lots more. The NaviNet group also works on its official website, www.navinet.net. By signing up on this site, you can reap maximum benefits from this leading provider of healthcare communications solutions within few minutes. The online service is free and easy to use. The only requirement to use this service is to sign up with the website. Once an account is created, you can assess real-time information about the patient from numerous different health plans. You can also check benefits and claims status, receive clinical alerts and lots more facilities.
To create an account, first make sure that you have Internet Explorer browser because the registration process does not work with non-Microsoft browsers.
How to sign up for NaviNet?
- Visit www.navinet.net and click on “Sign Up” link located on the upper right corner of the page.
- Go through the instructions given regarding the requirements for registration process and then click on “Next” tab to begin registration.
- Provide some requisite information like your nine digits Tax ID, office contact details and personal contact details along with a valid email address.
- Subsequently follow the instructions given to spot your office in NaviNet.
- Select health plans and other services that you wish to have.
- For office verification, you will be required to give information from your Aetna claim. That’s it. Now you are a registered member of NaviNet group.
On completion of registration, you will get a Login ID and password with which you will be able to access all facilities of NaviNet very easily.
- Provides details about best health plans available
- Allow healthcare providers to interact with patients and health insurers
- Free online service
- Offers various tools for Medical Management
- Sign up is free
- Registration is possible only in Internet Explorer browser
You Might Also Like :
- Mycignaforhealth.com: Login to access My Cigna FSA Account Online
- Get Cigna Health Insurance Quotes Online at Cigna.com
- Searching CIGNA Healthcare Providers List from Directory
- How to login to United Healthcare from UnitedHealthcare's website (myuhc.com)
- United Healthcare Provider Enrollment Instructions
- CIGNA Healthcare Fee Schedule Information