Check out the Bajaj's latest power bike New Pulsar 220 2010 DTS-i in the Indian market price info, features, specifications & review.
Bajaj, one of the most lovable brands of country, launched new Pulsar 220 2010 DTS-I in India. Pulsar 220 DTS-I contains the clip-on handle, the new look digital meter panel, a disk brake system that makes sure instant and reliable use of brakes. It also contains eye catching features like its different colors, 3D Pulsar brand; dual lamps that give it glow and more. Pulsar 220 2010 DTS-I is more comfortable to sit and gives confidence to the rider with its easy-to-ride clip-on handle.
Pulsar 220 2010 DTS-I contains 4 stroke engine, 220 cc, 21 Ps, digital twin spark ignition engine, which gives it more power. It has also earned a believable name in the Indian market. In difficult weather condition, rider gets help from its dual lamp which comes with a high 55W glow. The look of the motor bike increases with the Led lamp in the rear. In the front and rear of the bike, disk type brakes are used in which the front has disks with 260mm radius while rear comes with a 230mm radius disk.
In the front and rear of Pulsar 220 2010 DTS-I, tubeless tyres are used, which gives it an extra width that makes sure more grip and safety. The 12V full DC power makes sure instant starting and clear vision in this Pulsar 220 DTS-I model. It is available in different colors like Plasma Blue, Cocktail Wine Red, Misty Grey Silver, and Midnight Black. Currently, the Pulsar 220 has evolved to become the fastest Indian with an amazing top speed of 144km/hr. Bajaj Pulsar 220cc DTSi is available at Rs. 70,000 only in India.
Features of Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTS-I:
- All Black styling
- 3D chiselled logo
- Vertical stack twin projector headlamps
- Auto choke
- Digital Twin Spark Ignition
- Engine oil cooler
- Clip-on handle bar
- Split seats
- Fuel and battery charge indicators
Bajaj Pulsar Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTS-I Colors:
- Plasma Blue
- Cocktail Wine Red
- Misty Grey Silver
- Midnight Black
Features of Bajaj Pulsar 220cc DTS-I:
- India's biggest 32mm Ucal UCD 32 venturi carburetor.
- Torque-19.12 Nm at 500 rpms more than the fuel injected version.
- The bike now has an auto choke to prevent starting failures in cold climate, a common problem of carbureted bikes.
- The clutch assembly is new and supplied by FCC Riko.
- The gearbox has been radically overhauled and improved.
- While the piston and cylinder dimensions are similar to the DTS-Fi, the piston now available in graphite based Malycote material which significantly reduces friction between the piston and the cylinder walls and improves engine efficiency.
- The combustion chamber now has an oval shaped roof ensuring maximum combustion even with lower air-fuel ratios.
- There has been a radical increase of 33% in the cooling area again improving overall efficiency.
- The new ignition system comes with engine temperature sensors built into the cylinder head to glide over difficult patches without any loss of torque.
- The soft compound tubeless tires provide super road grip and guard against puncture related issues.
- The Bajaj Pulsar 220cc DTSi also comes with a catalytic converter sufficient to meet the standards of soon to be enforced Bharat Stage 4 Pollution Norms.
- Bajaj Pulsar 220cc DTSi has excellent mileage, powerful road grip, superb acceleration, fastest speed, - its time to go riding the Bajaj Pulsar 220cc DTSi.
Bajaj Pulsar 220cc DTSi Price in India: Rs. 70,000 (Ex Showroom Price Delhi)
Images of Pulsar:
Technical Specifications of Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTS-I
|Type||Single Cylinder, 4 stroke-air cooled.|
|Max. Power||21 Bhp @ 8500 rpm|
|Max. Torque||19.12 Nm @ 7000 rpm|
|Front Suspension||Telescopic, 130mm|
|Rear Suspension||Nitrox, with 90mm travel|
|Front Tyre||90/90X17 (Soft Compound, tubeless)|
|Rear Tyre||120/80X17 (Soft Compound, tubeless)|
|Kerb Weight||150 kg|
|Battery||12 V 9 Ah, Maintenance free|
|Head Lamp||55W, Ellipsoidal|
|Fuel Tank Capacity|
|Fuel Capacity||15 ltrs|
You Might Also Like :
- Bajaj Pulsar Bike Price in India
- Bajaj Avenger 220 DTSi in India: Price, Specs & Review
- Bajaj Launched Experiential Website (Mypulsar.com) for Pulsar
- Bajaj Discover 100cc in India : Price, review & Specifications
- New 2012 Bajaj Pulsar: Price, Specs & First Ride Review
- KTM Duke 125 cc Bike launched in India : Specs & Price